B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Usually. That is the visa limit. But a few have stayed longer.

and sorry but every girl in this apt..should be replaced now..cherry  could not even make a start of a pimple on THE GIRL SHE REPLACED (DAMIRA)..she does every thing she can do .to stay as far away from the cams she can be. just like when she sun baths. in the back yard ...when the pool cams has good sun.sorry but hope she goes after one month.. she is just as worthless as filby and her two roommates....that is just how I see her

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and sorry but every girl in this apt..should be replaced now..cherry  could not even make a start of a pimple on THE GIRL SHE REPLACED (DAMIRA)..she does every thing she can do .to stasy as far away from the cams she can be. just like when she sun baths. in the back yard ...when the pool cams has good sun.sorry but hope she goes after one month.. she is just as worthless as filby and her two roommates....that is just how I see her

and seeing the best girl to watch  ( jess) is asleep .I hope all have a good night ..and hope the worthless cherry will find a place out of rlc to stay .and only comes back to pack her bags .and never come back she is just a waste of a bed space.so  if you cherry read this PL,EASE find a place out of the rlc  apts to stay .and pay for on your own place..seeing you are only here so you can please the outside ones from the apts. so just stay away and let them pay your stay in Barcelona .that way.. (nora and rlc can bring in a girl that wants to be part of rlc apt. and not a worthless girl who want to hide as far from the rlc cams .like you have done by laying out in the back yard to sunbathing nude .when the pool cam 4-2 and 4-3 was better .but you have maqde it clear you don't want to be part of a place that we the  ones who are  paying for your stay ) so just leave and never come back ...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and sorry but every girl in this apt..should be replaced now..cherry  could not even make a start of a pimple on THE GIRL SHE REPLACED (DAMIRA)..she does every thing she can do .to stasy as far away from the cams she can be. just like when she sun baths. in the back yard ...when the pool cams has good sun.sorry but hope she goes after one month.. she is just as worthless as filby and her two roommates....that is just how I see her

I tend to disagree! In my opinion Cherry has already shown more personallity on camera than everyone in B2. I think it's very nice to see someone just do regulare real life stuff, like sun tanning in the garden is a perfect example of. It's not like she is shy either, she takes daily showers, and she has masturbated openly.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and seeing the best girl to watch  ( jess) is asleep .I hope all have a good night ..and hope the worthless cherry will find a place out of rlc to stay .and only comes back to pack her bags .and never come back she is just a waste of a bed space.so  if you cherry read this PL,EASE find a place out of the rlc  apts to stay .and pay for on your own place..seeing you are only here so you can please the outside ones from the apts. so just stay away and let them pay your stay in Barcelona .that way.. (nora and rlc can bring in a girl that wants to be part of rlc apt. and not a worthless girl who want to hide as far from the rlc cams .like you have done by laying out in the back yard to sunbathing nude .when the pool cam 4-2 and 4-3 was better .but you have maqde it clear you don't want to be part of a place that we the  ones who are  paying for your stay ) so just leave and never come back ...

No, no, no, it is too soon for anyone to leave after so short time, she has just arrived! Cherry can stay for a good while, I'm sure she has fan-base on here, not just me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I tend to disagree! In my opinion Cherry has already shown more personallity on camera than everyone in B2. I think it's very nice to see someone just do regulare real life stuff, like sun tanning in the garden is a perfect example of. It's not like she is shy either, she takes daily showers, and she has masturbated openly.

sorry but just tell us why she make sure to go to the far side of the back yard when she can tan by the pool or on the terrace. and the sun is just as good. no like I said she wants to stay as far as she can be .from the RLC cams .and say she showers  .but makes sure that nothing will be seen .and yes she bated but there was panties and a cover to hide it ….sorry I do watch for the ones that only want to make it look like they are part of rlc ..cherry should be in sofies apt.you know the most worthless girls to ever be on RLC......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No, no, no, it is too soon for anyone to leave after so short time, she has just arrived! Cherry can stay for a good while, I'm sure she has fan-base on here, not just me.

that's why you are the only one to talk about her ..😏🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but just tell us why she make sure to go to the far side of the back yard when she can tan by the pool or on the terrace. and the sun is just as good. no like I said she wants to stay as far as she can be .from the RLC cams .and say she showers  .but makes sure that nothing will be seen .and yes she bated but there was panties and a cover to hide it ….sorry I do watch for the ones that only want to make it look like they are part of rlc ..cherry should be in sofies apt.you know the most worthless girls to ever be on RLC......

You sun tan where the sun is! And she started alot closer, but she moved as the sun moved! I really don't get your argument! If she wanted to avoid the camera, why didn't she go to the beach to sunbath, and why didn't she go to the toilet to masturbate, like so many have done before her? Amongst them, the twins, who you liked very much, if I remember correct?

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

I like Cherry and I talk about her.

Anyway, I am glad she is here. She is an enigma for sure.

she is worthless all she is .just a waste of a bed ,and so tell us why she make sure to go to the far side of the back yard .to do her nude tanning. when the sun light is just as good on the terrace and pool cam 4-2.i will tell you why she wants to stay as far from the cams as she can. all you need to do is watch her just like going and hiding out the left sie door on cam 3-16 cam .or just staying right out side the  kitchen  door to hide.