B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

Just now, ed2 said:

I just showed you that, at the time she laid down: No!

She laid down closer to the camera a few days ago, when the sun was there.

you need to look at it again what you posted was today .and if you watch you will see holly out there by the steps .so you see I have watched just where she was at .the end it ok if you think she is great but I don't ..the end ed2..

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

but she makes sure that she stays there to hide. the rest walk on out to be seen but not the worthless cherry. she only goes out where she will be out of good views .from the cams she has shown us that .when she goes out to suntan .or when see goes out to the pool at night .just for the fact the views suck just like her being here...

What point is it to debate with you, if you don't listen to logic?

Just now, ed2 said:

What point is it to debate with you, if you don't listen to logic?

I don't like her and I have just pointed out. that she made it a point to go where she would be at a bad view . so nothing would be seen on cam .unlike all the rest who have layed out at the pool ..the end you have posted just where she layed ..and even said she started closer but she never moved from the spot she started from ..sorry the end .just wait for her to come back and go and hide from the cams more in the bathroom on 1-7 or outside to the left of cam 3-16 hell she may even go to the wall in the back yard tomorrow .she is just worthless …..being here

55 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0630 Cherry home. Into the shower. And now outside for a smoke. These girls sure smoke a lot.

Locked in by Holly 0633, don't know why she doesn't have a key. It's not the first time she's use the doorbell 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so she can go and hide from the cams in the back yard or just go out the lelfside door on cam 3-16 .like she does all the time or just hide outside the kitchen doors .she should just stay away .with the ones she wants to be with outside the apts..SHE IS WORTHLESS BEING HERE.SO PLEASE CHERRY FIND A PLACE TO STAY OR JUST STAY WITH THE ONES YOU ARE WITH OUTSIDE THE RLC apt …...

Haven't you already said this about 27 times Bud...😕

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and im sorry to let you know I do have replay...just go and watch when she goes out there .and the sun light was good at cam 4-2 and cam 4-3 but them cams was just to closes for her to hide ….she is worthless on here...

...29 times...😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and like I said she put it on the far side of the back yard .and never move from that spot .till she went in then when megan and holly and her eat that when she came closer .so tell us mrs ed2 did she move from the spot she lay her blanket down ..no she did not and was the sun light just as good on cams 4-2 and 4-3 . yes but then we would have had a better view .and like I sad the worthless cherry doesn't want to be seen on good cams veiws

OK, I've lost count...:huh:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bud2966 said:

and sorry but every girl in this apt..should be replaced now..cherry  could not even make a start of a pimple on THE GIRL SHE REPLACED (DAMIRA)..she does every thing she can do .to stay as far away from the cams she can be. just like when she sun baths. in the back yard ...when the pool cams has good sun.sorry but hope she goes after one month.. she is just as worthless as filby and her two roommates....that is just how I see her

Not saying you are right or not,but that's explains why the backyard is latest times so much times in previews thumbs with nobody in image,was founding it pretty strange..now Its  explained,there is someone there a lot But off cams,possible in the corner side were cam doesn't film.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not saying you are right or not,but that's explains why the backyard is latest times so much times in previews thumbs with nobody in image,was founding it pretty strange..now Its  explained,there is someone there a lot But off cams,possible in the corner side were cam doesn't film.

Is it not caused by the movement of the trees...?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is it not caused by the movement of the trees...?

Could be also,but as i said i notice that lately the previews are more than usual in the backyard and usualy "looks" empty,a lot more and for more time than i usualy seen,why for sure i don't know,i barely watch b4 sinse Damina left,but what bud sayed would make sense,an resident "hided" in backyard corner would make the cams sense movement and film it,but could also wind,cats,terminators,aliens,Dorothy.