B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Sofie and Fiby but I never click on them to help them get anywhere near top cam. They are laughing at us and I do not appreciate it. Sofie is an expert at managing the cameras and angles and I don't like it. And she has taught the others the same trait. Look at Naomi last night Hell I thought it was Sofie in her room. So, while I enjoy their bodies and POTENTIAL I will never add to their ability to get to top cam. I look at the thumbnails only.

Their thumbnails are often in their pussies, so they'll be kinda hard for you to see...😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Sofie and Fiby but I never click on them to help them get anywhere near top cam. They are laughing at us and I do not appreciate it. Sofie is an expert at managing the cameras and angles and I don't like it. And she has taught the others the same trait. Look at Naomi last night Hell I thought it was Sofie in her room. So, while I enjoy their bodies and POTENTIAL I will never add to their ability to get to top cam. I look at the thumbnails only.

you are 100% correct, Sofie is the master of the camera angles and i heard that she does a good job keeping the lighting low to distort the view.  i heard the views in Naomi's room is just as bad and even if there is a decent amount of light it really doesn't make that much difference.  i heard the viewing quality has really suffered in this apartment for some time, very fuzzy or grainy if you will.  definitely not something i'm interested in!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Their thumbnails are often in their pussies, so they'll be kinda hard for you to see...😉

And those are thumbnails that are beautifully manicured along with those pussies. Don't you just love that little mole situated perfectly on Sofie's pubic mound? :biggrin: