Misty (2019) Part #1

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just agreeing with you the place looks very bare. Just being used as a fuck pad on VH not a home.?

Speaking of me I like that look. I don't have much things which are not from use at my place too. I don't like it too have so much stuff around. Reduced and functional is how I like it. 

46 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just agreeing with you the place looks very bare. Just being used as a fuck pad on VH not a home.?

yes exaclty, lisa/grant had invested the apartment for live here it was more pleasant to watch than misty, i have the impression she just waiting what new guy the manager will bring for me today for make sure i'm doing good the job

this apartment is ridiculous this is what i think

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Speaking of me I like that look. I don't have much things which are not from use at my place too. I don't like it too have so much stuff around. Reduced and functional is how I like it. 

Well you always seem to have the opposite opinion lol. Whatever turns you on eh 🙄 But you have to admit it is very bare there's nothing in there hardly just a shell.

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And not very long.. wouldn't call that sex.. but hey, he was inside so that must count

Duh, he was obviously inside as I see the walls & the floor.😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

yes exaclty, lisa/grant had invested the apartment for live here it was more pleasant to watch than misty, i have the impression she just waiting what new guy the manager will bring for me today for make sure i'm doing good the job

this apartment is ridiculous this is what i think

It's simple - those things are probably already in family. Second, she does not have free money to hire truck and service. So she took what she needed. 

Just like it was the first time in 2017. 

10 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Mr Red  will enter in action

Well, it's harder for her now. She is really trying to find guys - constantly in chats, Tinder/Badoo and etc. Yesterday she tried until night. And already out of despair, she called guy who was ready to come.

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's simple - those things are probably already in family. Second, she does not have free money to hire truck and service. So she took what she needed. 

Just like it was the first time in 2017. 

and you never know the time you will stay on VH, most of the time is for a short time so it's better to come just with a little bag 🙂

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why doesn't she just call in the past 40 guys and recycle them? Surely the typical sub isn't the wiser. I wouldn't know #10 from #15 for nothing. 

Time - 2 years has passed (she start jul 2017 - end jan 2018). They are already gone. Many may be even married and have children. 2 years have passed...

It’s difficult for her - since she is alone in this city. There are no other apts (MMZ - they will not get along). Anica&Joel - in archive section soon. But this is only option for Misty - collaboration.

The easiest way for Misty is to travel 2000km to South. In the giant and main VH cluster now. She will easily explode ratings - even to her old records. Or scandal with everyone. Sergio/Barney/Condor will be able to find a lot of good guys for Misty, Domi - will give English lessons with good discount (or payment by parties) :biggrin: and learn how to do twerk/have sport-pause with good effect. However, only here - she can produce new and unique content. This is hard way. But unique.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Misty is here for one purpose and one purpose only. Get guys to fuck her on cam so she can make money. Pure and simple? She'll do it until she runs out of men, money, or something better comes along. This place is nothing but a cam studio for her to run her business.

and that's good. I like her.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She really should meet with Anica & Joel. Or invite Dean or Nathan 😉

A&J - possibly. But it depends on desires of participants.

Dean/Nathan - doubtfully there is a closed community. If she doesn’t get along with Courtney = then she won’t get into that community. 

Just now, groomy said:

A&J - possibly. But it depends on desires of participants.

Dean/Nathan - doubtfully there is a closed community. If she doesn’t get along with Courtney = then she won’t get into that community. 

Well AJ need views they could invite each other. And even include Misty's guys.