B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

ooh god no, I prefer her to watch her without a guy. And I hope these 2 guys leaves soon so Jess doesnt have to hide in her room.

Most girls like having sex with guys. 😀

I think it is important that the girls have fun and not just perform a show for the camera. 

It's good if the girls have some actual life in the apartment. I do not get, why some People here have an issue with guys in this apartments.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i agree with you on the pseudo lesbian sex part and it's RLC's fault letting it happen.  they need to get off their sorry, lazy asses and find some good looking totally lesbian girls and end all this show shit......just my opinion of course.

I would like to see some real lesbians, too. Like for example Nina&Kira (at VHTV). 

Only it's damn unlikely that RLC can cast all the 11 girls in the GOV apartment  with real lesbians. For the non lesbian girls it should be normal to have male visitors.  Even better, they could also bring thier BF's from home. 

Just now, Alladino said:

I would like to see some real lesbians, too. Like for example Nina&Kira (at VHTV). 

Only it's damn unlikely that RLC can cast all the 11 girls in the GOV apartment  with real lesbians. For the non lesbian girls it should be normal to have male visitors.  Even better, they could also bring thier BF's from home. 

LOL most of them will not bring their real BF's because they would get caught by the other guys they are fucking in Barcelona.  so that means you are stuck with a bunch of cheating _ _ _ _ _ _!

Just now, Fagen said:

No she will not, no way in hell she will join any of that

It's been a while, but she did something in B1 before. 

Girls habe sex with guys is very normal. People in RLC should give a view into there private life. That is the idea of the project. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Most girls like having sex with guys. 😀

I think it is important that the girls have fun and not just perform a show for the camera. 

It's good if the girls have some actual life in the apartment. I do not get, why some People here have an issue with guys in this apartments.

It's fine to have some guys visiting for a few hours at a party or stay maybe one night, but not having them stay there every day. And since they showed up they have had sex close to 10 times or more, is all they do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

It's been a while, but she did something in B1 before. 

Girls habe sex with guys is very normal. People in RLC should give a view into there private life. That is the idea of the project. 

Maybe if she had her own guy over, but no way she is going to do anything with those 2 guys who are there now 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's fine to have some guys visiting for a few hours at a party or stay maybe one night, but not having them stay there every day. And since they showed up they have had sex close to 10 times or more, is all they do.

get used to it Fagen, you are stuck with them now!!