B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

if you do the calculations, think about how much bonus money you save RLC, with the two boys in B1, who have sex without stopping, in the other apartments nothing happens, so in the end the kids pay and RLC saves a lot of money

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I think it's nicer to look at a woman in her intimacy when she's alone. not with a boy

I like watching girls alone, and I like watching girls with a boy. I'm not a big fan of all the lesbian shows, and I hate when they're playing games for the cameras.

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Mi piace guardare le ragazze da sole e mi piace guardare le ragazze con un ragazzo. Non sono un grande fan di tutti gli spettacoli lesbici e odio quando giocano con le telecamere.

I like to watch girls alone, I also hate when they do lesbian shows like they do them (programmed and fake) but above all I hate to see girls fucking casual boys if they already have a boyfriend at home and if they bring their boyfriend here and they share it with the others

• Like 1

Neither guy has come yet. Stella and this guy had a discussion where he said something about being the "bad guy" and started to put his underwear back on. She pulled it off again but was a strange exchange. She was voice messaging someone and her phone has been going crazy.

• Like 1

It is a strange fuck session for sure. Stella is sometimes into the sex and sometimes she is not. They have not discusses where he is going to come but I'm pretty sure he will come inside her as she likes it this way. Funny how her mouth has been no where near his cock unlike Sara who loves to suck a cock and is very good at it. I think Sara has sucked a lot of cocks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It is a strange fuck session for sure. Stella is sometimes into the sex and sometimes she is not. They have not discusses where he is going to come but I'm pretty sure he will come inside her as she likes it this way. Funny how her mouth has been no where near his cock unlike Sara who loves to suck a cock and is very good at it. I think Sara has sucked a lot of cocks.

LMAO  yah think!

• Like 1