B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Good for you--glad to see some people have some decency left towards others. 

Well thanks for the Generous words Happy......Not to Worry Folks...

The "what-do-ya-call , Carnival Knowledge" will begin shortly.....

Archie Bunker  1970's

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

this is why this site is called reallife it's for hide this type of moments :biggrin:

oh i get it, it's just a damn shame others don't.  the girls already fuck enough outside the apartments/house that you would think when they are in the apartment you would get to see them then, but no, there are too many people that put up with them doing it outside and don't care when they know they got the red hot poker up the anal cavity!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B5 COV Angelina September #1

They are suposly a couple,she arrived few days ago,why would they need privacy,are they monges or something!?Its suposly to be a site about real life(and never been so far from being that)and i would like to enjoy their "reunion" in new house,not because they would have sex or not,but because the moment itself would be interesting to watch,so many moralism all over the place.For once i would like to watch the couple reunion instead of the usual crap shows and bates and girls with dam asses up that so many seem to love watch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are suposly a couple,she arrived few days ago,why would they need privacy,are they monges or something!?Its suposly to be a site about real life(and never been so far from being that)and i would like to enjoy their "reunion" in new house,not because they would have sex or not,but because the moment itself would be interesting to watch,so many moralism all over the place.For once i would like to watch the couple reunion instead of the usual crap shows and bates and girls with dam asses up that so many seem to love watch.

and i am not sure they knew the apartment was in maintenance, only the rlc operators had the privilege to watch their true first sex here