B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

She just did a far better one this morning, even with a dud dildo. I'm pleased it was mainly fingers and while I don't speak Russian, I'm 99.99999999% sure her bf was talking dirty to her 😁

i wouldn't doubt that a bit, these girls think nothing of putting on a show for their bf's, the neighbors, the patrons at the beach, it doesn't matter to them.....they are adult entertainers, well some of them are anyway's.

Angel is even more deliciously dirty this time than in March which is great; only trouble is I fear the SB she has been performing to on her video chat will show up in the near future which will spoil it all for me. It’s bad enough having those two local reprobates camped out at b1 shagging the brains out of Sara and Stella. At least it solves the mystery where they earned the numerous bruises during their 36 hours MIA!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Angel is even more deliciously dirty this time than in March which is great; only trouble is I fear the SB she has been performing to on her video chat will show up in the near future which will spoil it all for me. It’s bad enough having those two local reprobates camped out at b1 shagging the brains out of Sara and Stella. At least it solves the mystery where they earned the numerous bruises during their 36 hours MIA!

He is...RLC have told us he'll be here in a few days

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She just did a far better one this morning, even with a dud dildo. I'm pleased it was mainly fingers and while I don't speak Russian, I'm 99.99999999% sure her bf was talking dirty to her 😁

It would have been better if she kept her mouth shut. That voice is annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Amen brother, and now y'all are stuck with those two rejects!!

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He is...RLC have told us he'll be here in a few days

Oh Shit. I am a bit surprised though since she is a successful and well travelled model. I wouldn’t have thought she would want to be seen shagging on cam for the world to see unless it boosts demand for her in “other”  photo shoots 😉