B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

Il y a 16 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Be back to COV at that time. Makes one wonder how those Airheads at RLC operate.  It should have been just left at the COV Stage instead of moving it to the GOV Section.

Yes i don't know why the moved into into the girls only category only to put it back in a day or two later a simple message like they did would have done anyway. They clearly haven't their heads screwed on at all.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Hope so my friend.Have the feeling this girl is  🔥 In bed🤤.

Well she's older and maybe more mature than the majority of the girls we've seen, so, hopefully, that means more experienced than many...especially foreplay, which a lot of them sadly aren't

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she's older and maybe more mature than the majority of the girls we've seen, so, hopefully, that means more experienced than many...especially foreplay, which a lot of them sadly aren't

To be honest My supposition was based in how great shape she is,she also very flexible.But after Stella letdow is better wait to see how she really is in bed😅.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Oh Shit. I am a bit surprised though since she is a successful and well travelled model. I wouldn’t have thought she would want to be seen shagging on cam for the world to see unless it boosts demand for her in “other”  photo shoots 😉

I believe her boyfriend visited her on her last trip and they shagged at that time.

It is going to be fun watching Angelina get fucked. I love her pussy and how she knows what to do to come. Hopefully she can make sure the boyfriend helps her to come. And don't be surprised if she takes a few in the ass as well. I think this young woman is sexually advanced and we may see some real and nasty fun.

• Like 1