B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god,hope this girl and dick aren't the next couple in vacations😣.

i can give you already the planning for the next year for the "COV apartments" : jane/dick ; adeline/markus ; chloe/tyler ; olivia/nick etc...😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

The apartment is very crowded the guest couple is still there.

I think it's going very well. It is the strength of Nelly and Bodgan, they are simply very sympathetic and have nice guests. 

The guests also make a very nice and interesting impression. It is a pity that RLC does not have a larger apartment where both women and men are welcome. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's going very well. It is the strength of Nelly and Bodgan, they are simply very sympathetic and have nice guests. 

The guests also make a very nice and interesting impression. It is a pity that RLC does not have a larger apartment where both women and men are welcome. 

I think you might be blind- 😏-so let me inform you that there are 7 such apartments currently in RLC. 

Just now, happyone said:

I think you might be blind- 😏-so let me inform you that there are 7 such apartments currently in RLC. 

I just checked all the apartments again and I noticed that B4 would be quite suitable. 😉 So much space and only girls in the cast. 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i can give you already the planning for the next year for the "COV apartments" : jane/dick ; adeline/markus ; chloe/tyler ; olivia/nick etc...😁

Hehe,and you probably right my friend,J&D iukss,Adeline&markus yes,Chloe&tyler why not,Olivia&Nick iuksss.Some i wouldn't mind to see them again for sure.

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just checked all the apartments again and I noticed that B4 would be quite suitable. 😉 So much space and only girls in the cast. 

For the price of the rent of b4 rlc could open two,three new houses with ok size and probably with more "action" in it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nelly&Bogdan puted COV place like it was never before(for better of course),they know how things work,they are nice and can work with cams in a way I think feels more "natural" than usual,even far from their homes they managed to make this house a little like their house.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this apartment and it's occupants are the laughing stock of RLC....this apartment is a total joke just like Masha's and Asia's!!

Honestly there is a lot worst houses in rlc,they just need to bring couples like N&B and it almost feels a old style rlc house(when was good),kinda horried what the house will become when N&B leave..probably will return to just one couple that gets bored fast.Masha..Probrably one of the few good houses left..at least we don't know what will happen next or with who,Fake couple without dignity(A&H)agree with you,is a place joking with viewers.Any Barca house is worst than this house(COV)or masha.At least in my view,Gess we don't agree this time hehe.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly there is a lot worst houses in rlc,they just need to bring couples like N&B and it almost feels a old style rlc house(when was good),kinda horried what the house will become when N&B leave..probably will return to just one couple that gets bored fast.Masha..Probrably one of the few good houses left..at least we don't know what will happen next or with who,Fake couple without dignity(A&H)agree with you,is a place joking with viewers.Any Barca house is worst than this house(COV)or masha.At least in my view,Gess we don't agree this time hehe.

i think because it is N&B, and Angel & her fuck buddy is why I was told it's so Laima!!

15 hours ago, ze81 said:

me i am more curious to see how rlc will become when Leora will return in russia and if we have always no new apartments after her departure,

hope for rlc they have a plan B or the rlc traffic will continue fall

• Upvote 1