B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

I just saw the Naughty Nurse treating her Patient (Bogdan) for Enlarged Package Syndrome ....

She went right to the congested area, and with a few Finger Thumps to His Jewel Purse,

Diagnosed His Dismay to be clogged Vesicles, She went right to work to relieve the Discomfort ....

Stimulating & Coaxing His Mighty Tube to Convey the Clogged Juices to the Outside, She Employed Her

Personel Velvet Privateness to coax His Tube Inward. Inward and Upward, to "the Hilt", so to speak ....

She Allowed Him to Thrust Verily and Mightily, again & again (& again) ...

So Caring, So Loving .... The Grin on His Face grows as He Realizes He's nearing The Compression Stroke .....

Within a HeartBeat He Withdraws His Mighty Tube and Love it totaly foreward .....

With a Deep Breath the Pearls of his Loins Launch to Nelly's shoulder blades, then to the mid back,

and lower, to the Beutocks. After 5 or 6 (7?) Launches He is Relieved of all Pressure ....

Cured !!, it Worked !! ... They Both Stroll Off To The Shower Afterglow ..... (Frowned Upon by most hospitals) ....

I'm feeling a bit Congested Myself .... ah, nurse..could you ah ..... 😁

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, West_California said:

Well, the first line is missing "Nelly" .... I just saw the Naughty Naughty Nurse treating her Patient ....

I know i put it in there .... i even edited it & put Nelly in ..... BUUUt its still not there ......

Sometimes I think the mods are gleefully deleting while we're typing ....

I guessed it was Nelly...😉

• Upvote 1

Interesting,think is the first a couple in vacations in Spain gets visits(that aren't residents or ex residents).And they seem Russian.Not surprised that was with N&B this hapened,makes the house feels a little less like a vacations place just for the couples and more a "normal" house.Cool.

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, ze81 a dit :

Interesting,think is the first a couple in vacations in Spain gets visits(that aren't residents or ex residents).And they seem Russian.Not surprised that was with N&B this hapened,makes the house feels a little less like a vacations place just for the couples and more a "normal" house.Cool.

Nelly and Bogdan are my favourite couple and always have nice and interesting guests. I think they might be the first to have a couple from back in Russia as they look familiar as i think they were regular guests.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Why can't RLC have more awesome people like N&B??? Has anybody ever seen them have a fight/argument? 

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Nelly and Bogdan are my favourite couple and always have nice and interesting guests. I think they might be the first to have a couple from back in Russia as they look familiar as i think they were regular guests.

Very true.Never seen N&B in big fights,what i seen them a lot was with big smiles in their faces,they are a exemple what a couple should be in this cam sites,and thanks to them we seen so many good guests,and they are Absolutely a real couple we can see that in the way they act one with another,really sad we passed from a couples like them(and others)to fake couples pretending to be what they aren't,but kinda reflects the actual state of rlc..very shallow,empty of genuine emotions,feelings and even persons.Nelly&Bogdan rock!

• Like 5

Angelina & Arnold

Wowy Zowy....I am Tingling.....A Luxurious Two-Fer.....(Don't Forget Your Second Wind)

Our Hero, Sir Arnold the Stamina, gave our receptive Princess Angelina a right-well-Honing Indeed...

For Passion Lovers it was breathtaking.....I was Squirming in my chair...

(Politely...I'm at the Kitchen table)

Then the AfterGlow Caressing was Delicious, (thats really important guys, don't just turn away)

I watched it all, two of them....

Being as Princess probably has a Red Snapper, (one of my girlfriends said after sex "oohhh I'll be sore for Days)

I think they should go Out for Seafood......Yup...they deserve it.......

Thx for the good time...