Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

Masha is not used to sex at such low speeds. She made a huge change in the apartment to accommodate people, guests, and lovers. What she's shown by her behavior is that she's not looking for a permanent sex partner, which we saw when she was with Sasha. Create her kingdom there and we will just see people come in and out, some will be known by rlc and some will not. And of course her goal is to have sex with some of them in the apartment in order to earn some income besides enjoyment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know this might sound a little weird, but as a non-subscriber (no bedroom action) I have not been able to see the size of this young mans cock yet. How does it compare to say Dick's (TK)? Looking forward to some free videos being put up soon.  

A positive thing i seen with this guest dude is that he doesn't seem a drug head(not talking about esteroides lol)like the others prior guests,before Masha and guests looked bad,druged all the time, going to the bathroom without cam all the time,now she looks better,don't remember to see this house this "clean" sinse ages.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, binocular a dit :

I know this might sound a little weird, but as a non-subscriber (no bedroom action) I have not been able to see the size of this young mans cock yet. How does it compare to say Dick's (TK)? Looking forward to some free videos being put up soon.  

About the same in length but not as thick.  Dick was also much more skilled in the use of his cock than this guy.  Masha has to finish herself off or encourage her boy to go in a second time.  Not what she's used to.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Really hope House doesn't go MN,last one hours ago was similar fashion,them suposly leaving and then boom..three hours offline.

Either RLC gets a new apartment or they update the cam system this is crazy the cams are getting worse by the day.

Well mr M is leaving,i kinda tought he would stay a week or something,it wasn't very bad,with exception of the excessive MN.Well show continues..hope next guest is a woman and will be same type of deliver,not nuns But going all the way.Goodbye mr M,you probably will return when the rotation reaches you again hehe.