Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

It's really ridiculous,but just like i said few hours ago..i was expecting another MN today..bed was prepared,house cleaned,Masha got prepared..it become so ridiculous to an point we already know when the house will go offline.Seems Masha got usted to have house offline any time she wishes,so we now have tons of MN in place.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

So many MN at least in one of them fixe the dam cam6 issue.Its not working good for many many months by now ,and in this time house was one time almost ONE WEEK offline,then after that house was already several times offline for hours.Have the feeling House will go MN pretty soon..the bed is prepared..masha getting prepared..hope not!

This was written 5 hours ago.."Have the feeling House will go MN pretty soon..bed is prepared..masha getting ready..hope not!"..Five hours later..boom..Real hided life in offline cams.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's really ridiculous,but just like i said few hours ago..i was expecting another MN today..bed was prepared,house cleaned,Masha got prepared..it become so ridiculous to an point we already know when the house will go offline.Seems Masha got usted to have house offline any time she wishes,so we now have tons of MN in place.

13 minutes ago, firewall said:

and another maintenance lol this apartment becomes ridiculous

Damn--I'm really getting tired of missing seeing the cats play 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Damn--I'm really getting tired of missing seeing the cats play 😏

You know how it is happy..cats need their offline times and bed well prepared for them to rest,now if one of them manages to fix cam7..that would be great.On My Way Goodbye GIF by Bubble Punk

• Upvote 1