Anise & Killian (2019) Part #1

On 9/22/2019 at 5:12 PM, stanley said:

We know that the guest guy that has been living here from day 1 isn't camera shy. He's been naked and had sex on cam many times.

So what was he doing in the bathroom this afternoon that he didn't want us to see?

Cover01.thumb.jpg.eae0ec2fdd11e97886ab6779905146db.jpgCover02.thumb.jpg.18d4eba11df71fc9caf4e3a2b5531942.jpgCover03.thumb.jpg.11893f553a8aebc664f162480edcd459.jpg

So glad I let my sub run out and have no plans to renew. Two young guys who are horny as fuck when a girl is present but when they are alone it's like two old, impotent slobs...they're the new Derek (from Kira's apartment), another guy who is sex obsessed with a girl there but seems like a eunuch when not.

Covering up what would have been a nice solo jerk session is the straw that broke the camels back.

Bring back Connor. At least he wasn't shy about showing us his lovely huge cock in a solo bate session.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197

Two girls and one guy visited our losers tonight.  Maximum  - the massage of the nude ass of Mishanya. As a result # 7 and #8.

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Chasing Misty 🤣

Misty have 50+ successful man seductions. And more fails. When the guy made runner.

If I didn't miss anything they only have sex with girl-participant and that girl who wanted to Dom2 or similar project (VHTV) and ready for anything. Everything else is fail. 20 days. Moreover, recently - this apartment is empty or dead (like almost all other apartments now). 

• Like 1