Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

7 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

That whole thread was created to try and piss me off, All the comments there are intentionally disrespectful, by the snowflakes that need a safespace on the forum from which they can throw rocks and quickly hide again, are you kicking anyone out from there? You think I'm gonna comment in a thread called trash? I guess it's completely ok for me to create demeaning threads about other users to?

Johnny5.....Look mate, with the utmost respect, and I really do mean that. You are missing the point completely. Many, but not all of your remarks are considered disrespectful and distasteful on the thread you entered them on..You may well believe that they are exciting and pleasing Leora, but I assure you they are in all probability having the opposite effect. Because she does what she does is not an opportunity for people to treat her with any less respect than they would if she were related to them.

Contrary to what some people think and argue, she does read CC, and sometimes has in the past acted  upon certain request to move something out of the way that was blocking a certain view....but I don't believe she has ever done sexual request's through the forum.

It doesn't further your argument or cause to insult those who object to your postings, you know nothing about them and because someone disagrees with you is no reason to classify them all as "old, ugly, sexually dysfunctional,lacking in testosterone or even snowflakes " Some of us may indeed be some or all of those things, but both you and I have no way of knowing do we?

You get your kicks from expressing yourself the way you do on the forum, and there is no problem with that if it were confined to a " specific thread " within the parameters of Leora's pages, but not perhaps under " General Chat " . You could name it whatever you wished I would imagine, and it would then be available for anyone who was like minded and perhaps Leora to peruse to their hearts content. 

Like you, we are all voyeurs on this site and respect each others likes and dislikes, that is why there are different threads for people to express particular subjects on without forcing them on others....Its nothing to do with "snowflakes or people throwing rocks and hiding ". I certainly don't hide, if you wish to have a serious factual discussion with me I have no problem with that at all, you can either do it on here or via PM..No subject is out of bounds.

Finally, this post is not meant to goad you, its a genuine and sincere message, please accept it as such.    

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Also, that those who look down on and ridicule those of us who are dirty minded would be the ones who respects the women of rlc doesn't add upp.

Probably no one has a more open (you call it dirty) mind than me, and one day you may come to realise regardless of what they do ALL women deserve respect unless they shit on your parade.

• Like 1

Now that I think about it it's quite obvious, I mean if Leora would have deepthroated me until she choked and gagged and begged me to fuck her hard

I would be offended over the disrespect.. so I want to have really slow missionary sex while whispering how much I respect her from now on 🙂

I can assure you one thing, assuring me of Leoras opinion and speaking for her isn't very respectful and is probably pissing her of the most.

Goodmorning my darling 🧡These people don't understand that you can love and respect someone and want to do really dirty things to them at the same time, so I'm gonna keep a low profile today, you know what I want to do to you sweetie 😉 🧡

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Johnny5.....Look mate, with the utmost respect, and I really do mean that. You are missing the point completely. Many, but not all of your remarks are considered disrespectful and distasteful on the thread you entered them on..You may well believe that they are exciting and pleasing Leora, but I assure you they are in all probability having the opposite effect. Because she does what she does is not an opportunity for people to treat her with any less respect than they would if she were related to them.

Contrary to what some people think and argue, she does read CC, and sometimes has in the past acted  upon certain request to move something out of the way that was blocking a certain view....but I don't believe she has ever done sexual request's through the forum.

It doesn't further your argument or cause to insult those who object to your postings, you know nothing about them and because someone disagrees with you is no reason to classify them all as "old, ugly, sexually dysfunctional,lacking in testosterone or even snowflakes " Some of us may indeed be some or all of those things, but both you and I have no way of knowing do we?

You get your kicks from expressing yourself the way you do on the forum, and there is no problem with that if it were confined to a " specific thread " within the parameters of Leora's pages, but not perhaps under " General Chat " . You could name it whatever you wished I would imagine, and it would then be available for anyone who was like minded and perhaps Leora to peruse to their hearts content. 

Like you, we are all voyeurs on this site and respect each others likes and dislikes, that is why there are different threads for people to express particular subjects on without forcing them on others....Its nothing to do with "snowflakes or people throwing rocks and hiding ". I certainly don't hide, if you wish to have a serious factual discussion with me I have no problem with that at all, you can either do it on here or via PM..No subject is out of bounds.

Finally, this post is not meant to goad you, its a genuine and sincere message, please accept it as such.    

he bloqueado a cierto par de colaboradores del foro y ha sido un gran avance, de las 4 paginas que habia esta mañana 3 eran simplemente de ellos 2 a los cuales no pude leer gracias a dios y la cuarta habia algun mensaje interesante, lo dicho creo que lo hacen por molestar, si no se les hace caso y se les da cuerda lo mismo se ahorcan ellos solos, si todos los ignoraramos se acabarian cansando, y lo de la multicuenta creo que es verdad el amigo johnny5  habla español perfectamente jajaja ( me han dicho que has escrito post en español, aunque no he podido comprobarlo), que cada uno saque sus conclusiones 

I have blocked a couple of collaborators of the forum and it has been a great advance, of the 4 pages that were this morning 3 were simply of them 2 to which I could not read thanks to God and the fourth had some interesting message, I said that I think that they do it to annoy, if they are ignored and the same thing is thrown they hang themselves, if we all ignore them they would end up getting tired, and the multi-account I think it is true friend johnny5 speaks Spanish perfectly hahaha (I They have said that you have written a post in Spanish, although I have not been able to verify it), that each one draw its conclusions

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1