Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here is a list of people we would have never seen without Melissa & Sergio:

Ira & Dimi, Daniel & Domi, Isa & Bart, Leonie & Barney, Clarice & Sean, Condor, Alexandra, Aaron, Minnie, Patricia, Krista & Andrew, Pia & Sam, Ina & Jonas, Brenda, Nadine, Bianca, Ante, Trinity & Cage, Beryl & Stanley, Lora, Bethany & Craig, Ellis, Edward, Frieda, Pandora, Pam & Fred, Hayley & Jonathan, Cassandra, Holly, Joanna, Florence, Lily and not to forget Jax, Catdog 😻 and Cheburashka 🐭

And I am sure I forgot a lot of them...

1. You named 45 names and at least 30 of them have added zero value to VH.

2. Melissa/Sergio may have found all these people but it was Darcie and Stifler who founded them, yet it does not stop you from criticizing them.

3. It was Darcie/Stifler who found Alexandra, not Melissa/Sergio.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. You named 45 names and at least 30 of them have added zero value to VH.

2. Melissa/Sergio may have found all these people but it was Darcie and Stifler who founded them, yet it does not stop you from criticizing them.

3. It was Darcie/Stifler who found Alexandra, not Melissa/Sergio.

And it was Mira & Henry who found Darcie & Stifler. And Anna & Alex who found Mira & Henry. You are right about Alexandra. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And it was Mira & Henry who found Darcie & Stifler. And Anna & Alex who found Mira & Henry.

But I don't give credit to Anna and Alex for Darcie and Stiler, just like I don't give Melissa/Sergio credit for for a good portion of those other names. Melissa/Sergio didn't bring in Aaron, Alexandra did, and she did so while she was still with Darcie/Stifler. They also didn't bring in Leonie/Barnie or Clarice/Sean, Domi/Daniel did.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But I don't give credit to Anna and Alex for Darcie and Stiler, just like I don't give Melissa/Sergio credit for for a good portion of those other names. Melissa/Sergio didn't bring in Aaron, Alexandra did, and she did so while she was still with Darcie/Stifler. They also didn't bring in Leonie/Barnie or Clarice/Sean, Domi/Daniel did.

I showed all the dependencies too 😁

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I rather think they both were uncomfortable the way they tried to go to have sex with other people. There were a lot more arguments during that time. They are back to the things now they are comfortable with. They organize great parties and are nices hosts. Look how many hot girls lived in there place since they joined the site. For me this is totally okay. 

I have some doubts about the "great parties" that they have organized; I remember only boring meetings that ended in nothingness and with Melissa constantly on the phone.
The "hot girls" you are referring to have done nothing and - above all - there has been no interaction between the couples.
We have always said that if Melissa has to give Sergio a daily blowjob, there is no need to organize a party.
From my point of view the true "big parties" are those that organize Mira & Henry, Sina & Jules, Isa & Bart, Clarice & Sean, etc,

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not think the do the parties (Melissa & Sergio) to have sex. We know they have the best sex all on their own with nobody around. They organize parties and find many hot people for those parties. They participate to some extend until their limit of sexual interaction is reached. Spoken with all respect I do not think everybody has those expectations on Melissa & Sergio like you do. We know when it comes to group sex both are quite reluctant because of the reasons I just mentioned. So why expect a thing you know it won't happen? And why suggest them to leave? We would lose all the hot guests they find and miss great parties. They will leave when it is no longer fun for them. Until then I am happy to see them here.

Jabbath, you write that: "they have the best sex on their own with nobody around". Sorry but I only saw Melissa do some quick blowjobs to Sergio and I can't remember the last time they did 69 or sex for more than 5 minutes!
You also talk about participating in parties "until their limit of sexual interaction is reached". But in the past Melissa did Condor's blowjobs and got fucked too, she did also foursome with Isa and Bart and here too she did blowjobs to Bart.
So we have no false expectations: we would like only that - every now and then - Melissa did again what she already did and that she seemed to like it.

• Like 1