B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She cooked it too long. She said it should have cooked for 10 minutes but it cooked for 25 because she was talking to the young man. She also said the cheese did not melt. I would love to have seen her have sex with the young man but for some reason Jessica is a favorite of mine. She doesn't follow the pack (just like me). Even tonight she left the club where all the other girls were because she did not see anything to interest her.

And not to make it long but did you hear her talk about liking one of the girls and they exchanged information.... I'm sure she was talking about Fiby because she mentioned taking a shower with her one of the nights before she met him.

Yes, she's a cutie and very low maintenance, unlike many of the girls. She was talking about Fiby, she named he, and wished she had more time to get to know her The naked shower together didn't count 😏

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i will be asking my source about her conversation with him, it sounds very intriguing.

i heard the conversation but my english is very basic and i have a doubt on one word she said:

tomorrow it's my birthday and after tomorrow i will be back in my " courses" i have a doubt with this last word "courses"  more easy for me to read the english than hear

Just now, firewall said:

i heard the conversation but my english is very basic and i have a doubt on one word she said:

tomorrow it's my birthday and after tomorrow i will be back in my " courses" i have a doubt with this last word "courses"  more easy for me to read the english than hear

i'll get the scoop on it i'm sure

1 minute ago, firewall said:

Maybe she is learning English or Spanish.

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

Sorry friend.… she still takes college courses. She told this young man the night she brought him home that she is still in college but is thinking about going to medical school to become a woman who helps women who have small breasts.... I interpreted this as she wants to be a plastic surgeon as we call them here in the US.

Unlike the others I did not hear her say when she was leaving Barcelona. I did hear her say that the day she gets back is her bday and the next day she starts her courses again.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hmmmm i guess Noldus got bad information from his translator then!

I think he was guessing she went on a date because she left alone. Tbh she had nobody to go with since Sofie left. It looks like she met some of the other girls at a posh club. They were hoping to get fed there but it never happened. Jess was hungry and came home to cook a pizza. Looks like Sara and Naomi weren't fed either because they pinched some when they turned up...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I think he was guessing she went on a date because she left alone. Tbh she had nobody to go with since Sofie left. It looks like she met some of the other girls at a posh club. They were hoping to get fed there but it never happened. Jess was hungry and came home to cook a pizza. Looks like Sara and Naomi weren't fed either because they pinched some when they turned up...

it doesn't really matter, i was just poking at Noldus that's all.

so they went to a club expecting to be fed and they weren't?  why didn't Stella come home with Sara, didn't they leave together?  maybe she will be going to B4 to spend some time with Megan before she leaves.

thanks for the update Naga!