B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

That show she just did was pretty hot though, and big orgasme at the end. Most of the time I prefer seeing a girl with her didlo rather than with a guy.

She masturbated so many times her first visit as a cam girl I got tired of it. I do like Jessica but tire of her masturbation sessions.

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Aye sir, fxxking no little girly tea party for me either.

If the girl fails to entertain, i will speak about her. If RLC pick a Daisy or a Fiby, you will hear it from me.

This is no freaking rubber-stamp forum (i hope so) where the sympathisers (or simply RLC defenders) get to lick the girls' asses while the 'complainers' will their comments reported or deleted or worse, made fun off.

Amen.

• Like 2

No judgement intended but Stella gets a little more wild on each additional visit. Do you all recall how many wanted her gone her first trip because she did nothing. Not even a masturbation session and when she did it was under the covers. This is a whole new Stella..... maybe next time we can see her take a DP or multiple guys at the same time. :biggrin:

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No judgement intended but Stella gets a little more wild on each additional visit. Do you all recall how many wanted her gone her first trip because she did nothing. Not even a masturbation session and when she did it was under the covers. This is a whole new Stella..... maybe next time we can see her take a DP or multiple guys at the same time. :biggrin:

LOL sounds like she's already been there.....done that!

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She masturbated so many times her first visit as a cam girl I got tired of it. I do like Jessica but tire of her masturbation sessions.

She bated plenty, but not as a cam girl. If you remember, her cam shows were very tame and she was very rarely, if ever, fully naked...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

When you think about it, PP, quite a few of the girls are the same. For example Megan, Jasmin, Kayley, Angel and Sara, to name but a few. I'm sure increased bonuses have nothing to do with it though...😏

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She bated plenty, but not as a cam girl. If you remember, her cam shows were very tame and she was very rarely, if ever, fully naked...

this happened in the RLC of the other century, now if you want to make money you have to do like Jessica

• Like 1