COV - Lana & Robert - General Topic 2019 #1

Noldus

Holy shit.. alert the media. At 1752 Lana took Robert's cock out of his pants and kissed it a couple of times. This is a rare event. I've only seen her touch lips to cock twice before. She wanted more but he shut her down because the game or video he was watching on his phone was more important. Go figure!!

So far the sexiest I have ever seen from Lana was the day she walked out totally nude in the living room with that belt around her neck and started typing on her laptop, and slowly and sexy walked away, but for some reason why do we consistently get this boring couple, especially Lana sitting there fully clothed inside like it's minus 30 degrees trying her best and succeeding on looking unattractive and unsexy

18 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The two do not look so satisfied
I think they need a change
someone should visit the two
or a day trip to Vienna for example

On the contrary, I think they are quite satisfied with themselves. They are always very affectionate towards each other. I think it is us that are unsatisfied with them and their lack of activity or excitement. But this was to be expected because this was the same thing that happened to Ulyana and Marat.

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So far the sexiest I have ever seen from Lana was the day she walked out totally nude in the living room with that belt around her neck and started typing on her laptop, and slowly and sexy walked away

I think the sexiest I've ever seen from Lana outside of her solo sessions was the one time she sat legs open in front of one of their friends while wearing a skirt. It was like the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Things like that will never happen when they are isolated from all of their friends, which to be real honest was always the main attraction to watching them.

• Like 2