B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Who cares...if they bring guys around, then these apartments are just like all the others. BORING

LOL that's not always true.  B1 has had some real....as real can get moments when it was just girls.  There are other apartments if you like to see cock and balls!!

B4 is boring now because you have NO girls that want to step up to the plate and take the bull by the horns.  Holly is the most likely to get anything going but I think she is testing the waters to see who might want to play.

I was told that Jessica had a phone call tonight from the guy she really likes and from what i was told, he didn't like reading about her being in the tub with the mop head guy.  apparently she lied to him and said the guy didn't see her pussy or boobs.  she is not as smart as a lot of you give her credit for.  she knows the guy reads the forum and i'm sure is still a member to this day.  it just goes to show you......you reap what you sow!!!

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Sara is packing

😭

Sara has really earned her stay! She brought so much life into the apartment! I think she is right at the top of best tenants ever! Same level as Damira!

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, ed2 a dit :

😭

Sara a vraiment gagné son séjour! Elle a apporté tant de vie dans l'appartement! Je pense qu'elle est juste au sommet des meilleurs locataires jamais! Même niveau que Damira!

N'importe quoi, la reine de la drogue , non merci

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

N'importe quoi, la reine de la drogue , non merci

Drugs is a big part of most of these girls' lifes! Like it or not. Most of them party outside only. Sara brought life into the apartment! 

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, ED2 a dit:

Une grande ancre flottante is partie de la Plupart des natures mortes de bureaux filles! Que ça vous plaise non ous. La Plupart d'Entre Eux partie extérieure only. Sara a vie la Dañs l'appartement! 

Vous trouvez bien qu'une jeune fille comme cela boit toute cette quantité de vins , qu'elle soit toujours ivre, vous l'avez vu titubé et tombé dans l'escalier

Vous l'avez vu sur le balcon , casser une bouteille de vins et boire au goulot de la bouteille au risque de se blesser gravement !! 

Vous appelez cela avoir la vie dans l'appartement !!!  

Drôle de conception de la vie  !!!   Mais chacun voit midi à sa porte comme dit l'expression 

• Like 1