B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

36 minutes ago, firewall said:

thanks happyone, i will count all the downvotes you will do to me just by pleasure !

what a bad idea to have back this downvote button seriously 😏 a total nonsense this is what i think

First of all, I was not the one to say to vote to have him removed. and 

Secondly--I have not yet given you any downvotes--because you have not yet said anything even close to being disruptive

However, I see you have already exercised your downvote for me.--so it seems you don't really think it is such a bad idea 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

To be fair, she didn't punch him, she slapped him in the ass (pretty firmly I might add).  🙂

He was in the middle of his crying spout, so he got mad at her and slapped her back in the arm.

She did it, it was before that in the upstairs hall after they got out of the bathroom, you could see it through the door in Sara's room how she slapped / hit him at his head.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so i wonder which one of the parasites Jessica is having a good time with??  which one of them do you all think?

Parasites ? If she is having a good time with anyone it would be with her male friend / bf who was visiting shortly some days ago, she's been going to his place sometimes. I dont know if he is still there in Barca. She speaks with him on the phone from time to time in her room.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Parasites ? If she is having a good time with anyone it would be with her male friend / bf who was visiting shortly some days ago, she's been going to his place sometimes. I dont know if he is still there in Barca. She speaks with him on the phone from time to time in her room.

he left over a week ago.  if she was serious with the guy she showed up to B2 with she never would have stayed in the bath tub when she seen that Sara's boyfriend was going to join them.  she would have asked him to leave long enough to excuse herself from the situation.  you give way to much credit to Jessica!!