B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

Noldus

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Even more drama.... while Sara was having her issues Stella and her current BF got into an argument about her desire to want to fuck Sara's current BF. She is denying it but he keeps saying so why did you fuck him... etc. He says he can see it in her eyes that she wants to fuck him, she denies it and it continues. At 0645 he left the bedroom because of this argument.

If you look closely at the time Stella and Sara's bf fucked, Stella was deep kissing and staring into his eyes.  She was clearly enjoying it.  Almost reminded me of the way Masha would look at Dick (TK) when they were fucking.

12 hours ago, Fagen said:

He told her this is the last time you punch me or I will go, you cannot punch me like that

To be fair, she didn't punch him, she slapped him in the ass (pretty firmly I might add).  🙂

He was in the middle of his crying spout, so he got mad at her and slapped her back in the arm.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

why you want him be removed, personaly i have no problem with him he make me more laugh than angry, just need to take him not serious

thanks happyone, i will count all the downvotes you will do to me just by pleasure !

what a bad idea to have back this downvote button seriously 😏 a total nonsense this is what i think

the haters will be very happy now with the return of this button !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, babelito said:

I'd love to see maradona fuck stella, is this already happen ?

Yes, they swapped partners a week or two ago.  Both guys had performance issues that night, but curly managed to get it going long enough to fuck for awhile.