B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

It was funny to watch Stella..she is so submissive she keeps trying to get this guy to wear a condom and they start out with one onn but within a couple of minutes he takes it off. Then they fuck more and she is constantly feeling her pussy and his cock for semen but she still fucks. He has already come inside her twice that I have seen so not sure what the deal is....also she loves having her ass spanked and has told him this but once last night she told him he needs to spank the other butt cheek rather than just spank the one.

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Noldus .. Pouvez-vous nous dire quand Sara et Stella sont mis à partir?

Moi, j'ai écris à RLC pour leur dire de suspendre mon abonnement et de me le remettre après le départ de ces deux filles et de leurs parasites

( il me reste 16 jours )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Noldus.. can you tell us when Sara and Stella are set to leave?

Sara has 86 days today, and if she's not going for a fourth month, she will be leaving in the beginning of next week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It was funny to watch Stella..she is so submissive she keeps trying to get this guy to wear a condom and they start out with one onn but within a couple of minutes he takes it off. Then they fuck more and she is constantly feeling her pussy and his cock for semen but she still fucks. He has already come inside her twice that I have seen so not sure what the deal is....also she loves having her ass spanked and has told him this but once last night she told him he needs to spank the other butt cheek rather than just spank the one.

"she told him he needs to spank the other butt cheek rather than just spank the one"😂.