B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

Good morning all,

i guess since the guy that Jessica supposedly really cares about can read RLC, they put the apartment UM so Sara and Sara's boyfriend could have a 3some with Jessica.  Isn't that nice RLC protects these girls when they want to do something that's wrong!!  is there any reason why the apartment needed to go UM when the girls aren't leaving until later today?  i can't wait to hear the responses if there are any!!

• Haha 1

well Sara and Stella, finally they leave the apartment, I hope forever, if they were intelligent people, they would go to a clinic to detoxify all the shit they take, but I doubt they will, besides I hope that the two good boys will spend some year in prison and now we see RLC what a surprise it holds for us

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

well Sara and Stella, finally they leave the apartment, I hope forever, if they were intelligent people, they would go to a clinic to detoxify all the shit they take, but I doubt they will, besides I hope that the two good boys will spend some year in prison and now we see RLC what a surprise it holds for us

RLC is nothing but a bunch of deceiving con artists!!  Sara and Stella were nothing but rude and non-caring towards Jessica ever since the parasites showed up.  After Sara's boyfriend gets through fucking Jessica all will be forgiven!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning all,

i guess since the guy that Jessica supposedly really cares about can read RLC, they put the apartment UM so Sara and Sara's boyfriend could have a 3some with Jessica.  Isn't that nice RLC protects these girls when they want to do something that's wrong!!  is there any reason why the apartment needed to go UM when the girls aren't leaving until later today?  i can't wait to hear the responses if there are any!!

I think it was put UM because Stella left and the new girl Amber moved in, they always put it UM when a new girl moves in. And Jess is in her bed sleeping, that "threeesome" must have made her really tired 😉

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning all,

It must've been some 3some with Jess, Sara and her bf have crashed out again...:dodgy: