Misty (2019) Part #2

nicsjom

3 hours ago, nicsjom said:

#49 can't stop to touch Misty and he will  fuck her at any moment of the day specially when he has taken some shots of alcohol

I'd be happy to touch too but I wouldn't need the alcohol to fuck.😁

• Like 1

Don't recognize the new Misty all Saterday laying on sofa or washing plate and glasses after meal If she continues to be hooked with #49 like now her future would be very bad  totally submissive at a macho alcoholic  and maybe turned alcoholic also.

sjt4.jpg

Kyle started the transformation, #49 continues and will finalyze.      That is only my observation  hope to sincerely be wrong

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nicsjom said:

Don't recognize the new Misty all Saterday laying on sofa or washing plate and glasses after meal If she continues to be hooked with #49 like now her future would be very bad totally submissive at a macho alcoholic  and maybe turned alcoholic also.

Well this is her personal choice. All in - no problem now. This is an ordinary apartment - at the current level VHTV.

Misty's problems then - began due battles of orgies and a lot of activity in other apartments. Ella&Isaak, fresh Otto&Lola, regular visits Elise to Polly + Valery, Nina+Serena in her best times, Foxy, Candy&Dean parties, Mira&Henry in first apt, Courtney in first apt, Betty&Rick. +some not bad Odessa apts. Feb-Jun 2018 - probably the richest content time on VHTV. 

Now Misty It have the same activity as other 30 apartments. Well, in week prime time (Saturday night to Sunday - when weekly online is maximum), whole project have one planned orgy. And, if not visited guests (who have already have sex on camera and probably were candidates) - this orgy even not be worth mentioning. The most memorable and interesting episode all week - Stifler wine opening expert:biggrin:.

Stifler1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is an ordinary apartment - at the current level VHTV.

Since august all the measurable stats just falling down constantly; at this pace in half a year none of the participants will find the project profitable enough to stay in it;

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On the contrary, they figured out a way to earn the same with less work. You watch, VHTV has a remedy. Coming soon! 

I simply doubt it. Less effort means less money and further downfall, moreover, another website is on its way; if someone thinks that won't tempt part of current subscribers, is wrong;