Misty (2019) Part #2

nicsjom

3 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

It's something more serious    that guy was a previous boyfriend and it seems that he  made Misty pregnant and Misty invited him to know what to do

xa16.jpg

that was what I understand  from the conversation (maybe I make mistake my russian is not good enough ,can somebody  give a translation of the conversation)

WTF are you talking about? LOL 

The guy was speaking about what happen during the month that Misty  was with him ( Misty not yet in VHTV's apart)

thus the tweet video of VHTV     shows clearly that he fucked today Misty at  around 18h (Misty time) in bed of VHTV's apart thus he can be the #53 and maybe some agreement was found between Misty and him. I can not swear , I was not at home for 3 hours

Don't miss hot doggystyle sex from Misty and guest guy.#vh_tv #tvxxxonline http://voyeur-house.tv/realm59/cam19

34 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

The guy was speaking about what happen during the month that Misty  was with him ( Misty not yet in VHTV's apart)

thus the tweet video of VHTV      hows clearly that he fucked today Misty at  around 18h (Misty time) in bed of VHTV's apart thus he can be the #53 and maybe some agreement was found between Misty and him. I can not swear , I was not at home for 3 hours

Don't miss hot doggystyle sex from Misty and guest guy.#vh_tv #tvxxxonline http://voyeur-house.tv/realm59/cam19

bandicam 2019-10-06 18-44-57-278.jpg

• Like 1