Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Mr. Magoo said:

Me acabo de unir a este foro hoy y he estado al acecho por algún tiempo. 

No entiendo por qué estas 2 publicaciones me gustan cada dos minutos como si estuvieran haciendo una jugada por jugada. Es como si hubieran secuestrado a este grupo de Leora como si ella alguna vez respondiera a alguien aquí. Había planeado convertirme en un miembro de pago, pero mientras estos 2 puedan secuestrar el hilo, no seré un miembro de pago. 

I don't quite understand your comment...
says he's been reading the chat for a while, and he doesn't become a member,
Now threatens the address, because Johnny and Raul have kidnapped the thread.... in their first publication....
I doubt very much that you are thinking of being a paying member... 
We both have an independent thread... we haven't kidnapped anything at all...
if we are not people you like, just don't read the special thread.... 
Peace

I understand what jimbo is saying and I am sorry I was an instigator. I agree to let the Johnny 5 thread be and he's welcome to it. But I think, to jimbo's point, there should be a level of decorum here for the sake of folks who want to have civil discussion and not post "me, me, me" every 3 seconds. Maybe do that over there If that floats your boat. Just my 2 1/2 cents.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I understand what jimbo is saying and I am sorry I was an instigator. I agree to let the Johnny 5 thread be and he's welcome to it. But I think, to jimbo's point, there should be a level of decorum here for the sake of folks who want to have civil discussion and not post "me, me, me" every 3 seconds. Maybe do that over there If that floats your boat. Just my 2 1/2 cents.

Thanks jugghead for your understanding, I personally have nothing against Johnny or Raul, but must admit I'm not a great fan of the explicit nature of Johnny's fantasies where "The Little One" is concerned, and I don't believe she would be too impressed with the innuendo either, contrary to what people may think. As for Raul, its just a matter of him filling up page after page with a running commentary  or relentless requests, all mostly in a respectful  manner, but still monopolizing  the forum to the extent that it's easier for me to block him than read every remark , which is sad as sometimes he is very sincere and always respectful.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks jugghead for your understanding, I personally have nothing against Johnny or Raul, but must admit I'm not a great fan of the explicit nature of Johnny's fantasies where "The Little One" is concerned, and I don't believe she would be too impressed with the innuendo either, contrary to what people may think. As for Raul, its just a matter of him filling up page after page with a running commentary  or relentless requests, all mostly in a respectful  manner, but still monopolizing  the forum to the extent that it's easier for me to block him than read every remark , which is sad as sometimes he is very sincere and always respectful.

Well said, sir. As I attempt to understand these forums, and the internet in general, I begin to appreciate more others' comments and thoughts. Your input and others' is usually very insightful and interesting to read. Sad that we as a community would stifle a few because of some foolish and selfish postings. I for one, promise to do better going forward.

• Like 3

I have tried to be respectful in this thread... I hope it has been so....
they are right... I can't monopolize this thread for my conversations every two minutes... it's boring for the rest...
this thread is from the community and you have to be respectful...
If I have bothered someone I ask for forgiveness, it has not been my intention...
Thank you for being understanding..
a hug

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have tried to be respectful in this thread... I hope it has been so....
they are right... I can't monopolize this thread for my conversations every two minutes... it's boring for the rest...
this thread is from the community and you have to be respectful...
If I have bothered someone I ask for forgiveness, it has not been my intention...
Thank you for being understanding..
a hug

Raul, You are a kind respectful gentleman who means no harm or ill feeling to anyone. You have always been very sincere in your posts on the forum.....It's just that personally speaking, the fact you post so much in one sitting is distracting and monotonous to me....my attention span only lasts 24 hours mate, then I capitulate.:biggrin::biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

Of course...

A forum is an open space, where everyone has the right to express themselves, to say what suits them ... BUT ... there are rules, besides the forum itself, which Mod's ensure is fulfilled, there are also rules of common sense, civility and education, which are required in society.

We all know that Leora belongs to each of us, and at the same time, not to anyone ... that she should be above us all, and not constantly being subjected to rude and inappropriate language ... (whoever wishes to do so must have his  own space).
It's my opinion.

• Like 3