Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I appreciate what you are trying to say Jugg, As a British Military Veteran I don't see any correlation between remembering and honouring the dead of two world wars and numerous conflicts in between and since, and a Russian girl who loves to masturbate in front of a camera. Whilst one group of people put their lives on the line for what they believed in and paid the ultimate price for doing so, she on the other hand is able to have the "freedom" to do what she does because of those peoples sacrifice, the most she has ever put on the line is her knickers.

Sorry if I seem over the top regarding this, but there is never a comparison that is mentionable in the same breath as what those guys gave for us.

Looking at the state of the world nowadays being run by the politically correct Mafia, it makes you wonder if those guys sacrifice was worth it....sometimes I think not.

Please don't take offence at my reply mate, I just happen to feel very passionately about it.......Some might think it's an over reaction, that's their prerogative.

Peace brother. :smile:

Not offended at all, if anything I hope I didn't offend anyone saying what I said. I just hate to see her go, that's all. That, and the date was making me think about our veterans. And I thank you for your service, sir.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Damn, I wish I could watch my lady but I have to watch my other lady for a bit. Enjoy, everyone. Catch you on the flip side.

Somewhere along the way you have got your priorities mixed up Jugg mate, Leora is your “ other lady “ not your main one. 🤣

I sincerely hope your main lady never finds out that she is number two to a fantasy.....I think perhaps you will never be capable of getting another erection in your life if she does. 😫😭

Be lucky!!

• Like 4

Avez-vous remarqué, en fin de matinée Léora regardait une vidéo - enregistrée - de ce qui semblait être un cours donné par une femme dans une salle de classe. J'ai trouvé que la voix de cette professeure ressemblait beaucoup à celle de l'amie de Léora... Qu'en pensez-vous ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Somewhere along the way you have got your priorities mixed up Jugg mate, Leora is your “ other lady “ not your main one. 🤣

I sincerely hope your main lady never finds out that she is number two to a fantasy.....I think perhaps you will never be capable of getting another erection in your life if she does. 😫😭

Be lucky!!

Lol, it is not like you say, brother. They are both my ladies yet neither is. My life is too complicated to rely on anyone except myself. I love both of them but the real woman knows I can't commit and Leora is really just a distraction. But both of them bring me joy. That is the only way both can find balance. I probably will die single, I imagine. 🙂

• Like 4