Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

On 10/8/2019 at 7:58 AM, moos54 said:

On rlc she's known with one name, Leora, nothing else and we have rules on this forum, no personal information about tenants 

ok her name was on a starbuck coffee, but her name is still Leora 🙂

Hmmm...could it be possible that on the cup tonight was stncld's name?!? 🙂

Naaah...I'm sure I've seen it wrong, hehe

But than again....I'm old and can barely see... 😉😉😉

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Vivid imaginations and alarmist thinking is apparently an important qualification for CamCaps membership. :biggrin:

I think you are not referring to my last post.

Anyway, if you have any questions about what I said, just check out the RLC Replay, on Balcony at 4:20 pm (her time).

6 hours ago, lwis said:

I think you are not referring to my last post.

Anyway, if you have any questions about what I said, just check out the RLC Replay, on Balcony at 4:20 pm (her time).

Foamy was not referring to your post my friend, he was referring to a post I made earlier regarding L and P’s move to a new location in Russia.😀

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

Thanks for that, Jimbo. I, too, wish she will surprise us with her smile, her dance her happiness and beauty for what time we may have left with her. How poignant that she will leave us all on Armistice Day, or our Veteran's Day. I will certainly be laying down my arms in honor of our Lady Leora. 😥

Whilst I appreciate what you are trying to say Jugg, As a British Military Veteran I don't see any correlation between remembering and honouring the dead of two world wars and numerous conflicts in between and since, and a Russian girl who loves to masturbate in front of a camera. Whilst one group of people put their lives on the line for what they believed in and paid the ultimate price for doing so, she on the other hand is able to have the "freedom" to do what she does because of those peoples sacrifice, the most she has ever put on the line is her knickers.

Sorry if I seem over the top regarding this, but there is never a comparison that is mentionable in the same breath as what those guys gave for us.

Looking at the state of the world nowadays being run by the politically correct Mafia, it makes you wonder if those guys sacrifice was worth it....sometimes I think not.

Please don't take offence at my reply mate, I just happen to feel very passionately about it.......Some might think it's an over reaction, that's their prerogative.

Peace brother. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1