Archive Moment Requests Part #3

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Will they bother with things like showers or multiple sessions by the same couple in one night? I guess time will tell.  

Let's wait and see and when moments get less I will for sure make a ticket because of that...

But they deserve a chance for sure .

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello friends,

We the moment operators got noticed that operators should stop creating moments from now on and VHTV employees only will take care of moments from now. Therefore we can no longer fulfill any of your requests here. But maybe @Voyeur House TV themselves will read here and save the requested moments. 

really all the operators here on camcaps stop save the moments?

VH with not a good archive videos it's the end

have you suggest to VH to record their videos now and what answer you got?

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we could collect all the requests here and write one ticket per day with our requests... 

this is ridiculous if now we have to create a ticket for do a request for save a moment, damn it's not a good news

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Calvin2004 said:

I just created a request ticket using the link Jabbath supplied, here is hoping it works!  My fear with VHTV taking over archiving is they will only do a Greatest Hits archive, so only a few moments from each apartment each week.  Will they bother with things like showers or multiple sessions by the same couple in one night? I guess time will tell.  

That's why I say that the boat (the only one that was still moving and stabilized) will sink ...
And it will take the site and premiuns together.👎

me my fear it's VH will record only a part of the action and not the full scene from the beginning

the video archive is the power of this site but now i have a doubt on the quality of the archive we will have

thanks again for the the great job the operators done during this years

Just now, firewall said:

this is ridiculous if now we have to create a ticket for do a request for save a moment, damn it's not a good news

Whether you make a request in this topic or open a ticket in VHTV support, tell me what is the difference? in any case you are still making the request somewhere

Que tu fasse une requête dans ce sujet ou que tu ouvres un ticket au sein du support de VHTV, dit moi quelle est la différence? dans tout les cas tu es quand même entrain de faire la demande quelque part

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Whether you make a request in this topic or open a ticket in VHTV support, tell me what is the difference? in any case you are still making the request somewhere

Que tu fasse une requête dans ce sujet ou que tu ouvres un ticket au sein du support de VHTV, dit moi quelle est la différence? dans tout les cas tu es quand même entrain de faire la demande quelque part

sauf que lorsque que l'on fait une request ici on sait à qui on la fait et l'on sait que les moments seront sauvés, là çà va être envoyer je ne sais ou et on sait même pas à qui et si ce sera bien fait j'ai un gros doute

Just now, firewall said:

sauf que lorsque que l'on fait une request ici on sait à qui on la fait et l'on sait que les moments seront sauvés, là çà va être envoyer je ne sais ou et on sait même pas à qui et si ce sera bien fait j'ai un gros doute

je pense qu'il faut laisser une chance au système pour faire ses preuves avant de se plaindre de chose qui ne sont que hypothétique, il me semble que VHTV s'engage à avoir des employés dédié aux enregistrement des vidéos 

et puis je peux te dire que même le système qui était en place n'était pas parfait, des moments sympa ont était aussi oublier, car au final, les membres du forum qui faisaient cela ne sont pas parfait

I think we should give the system a chance to prove itself before complaining about things that are only hypothetical, it seems to me that VHTV is committed to having employees dedicated to recording videos

and then I can tell you that even the system that was in place was not perfect, nice moments were also forgotten, because in the end, the members of the forum who were doing this are not perfect

Just now, moos54 said:

je pense qu'il faut laisser une chance au système pour faire ses preuves avant de se plaindre de chose qui ne sont que hypothétique, il me semble que VHTV s'engage à avoir des employés dédié aux enregistrement des vidéos 

et puis je peux te dire que même le système qui était en place n'était pas parfait, des moments sympa ont était aussi oublier, car au final, les membres du forum qui faisaient cela ne sont pas parfait

I think we should give the system a chance to prove itself before complaining about things that are only hypothetical, it seems to me that VHTV is committed to having employees dedicated to recording videos

and then I can tell you that even the system that was in place was not perfect, nice moments were also forgotten, because in the end, the members of the forum who were doing this are not perfect

le systeme sera le même car ils vont enregistrés par rapport au requests qu'ils recevront donc les moments sympas qui n'auront pas de requests ne seront pas enregistrés aussi,

tout le systeme de l'archive est baser que sur les requests des membres hélas

Just now, Sparkles said:

They are calling to them selves that responsibility instead supporting that on external operators. Seems a good move. CC users represents a very very small % of their subscribers, they are opening that possibility to all 
The problem i see is if they may receive a lot of tickets for same moments or if they only save what is on the tickets (with the operators happens the same since after we saw the videos from day "x" the 48h timeline already have passed (they added today videos from 5 days ago)

I feel that they are going to have a lot of work now and I hope for the members of VHTV that they have strong kidneys

Just now, Sparkles said:

They are calling to them selves that responsibility instead supporting that on external operators. Seems a good move. CC users represents a very very small % of their subscribers, they are opening that possibility to all 
The problem i see is if they may receive a lot of tickets for same moments or if they only save what is on the tickets (with the operators happens the same since after we saw the videos from day "x" the 48h timeline already have passed (they added today videos from 5 days ago)

we will see the result but if the people not doing requests now by their site there will have no videos in the archive this is the limit of this system 

Just now, firewall said:

me my fear it's VH will record only a part of the action and not the full scene from the beginning

the video archive is the power of this site but now i have a doubt on the quality of the archive we will have

thanks again for the the great job the operators done during this years

The files will now be the ones we have on twitter ... and don't even think about complaining.

Seriously now ... I thought it would just be a "support" to better guide operators on what to do.
But seeing what this really means, the impending disaster is even more terrifying and worrying.rrying.🥺