Archive Moment Requests Part #3

Just now, Sparkles said:

So, if there wasn't requests here at the topic nothing would have been saved to archives? 

not all for sure, the operators recorded some moments on their side and also the requests here, now there will have only the requests  vh  will receive on the site i think

Just now, firewall said:

le systeme sera le même car ils vont enregistrés par rapport au requests qu'ils recevront donc les moments sympas qui n'auront pas de requests ne seront pas enregistrés aussi,

tout le systeme de l'archive est baser que sur les requests des membres hélas

Pour ma part je ne suis pas fan de l'archive car cela dépend d'autres personnes, alors que je ne suis jamais décu de faire ma propre archive personnel ^^ 

je suppose que si VHTV prend cette décision c'est qu'ils ont prit toutes les dispositions que que cela fonctionne, car généralement ils font plutôt bien les choses

For my part I am not a fan of the archive because it depends on other people, while I am never disappointed to make my own personal archive ^^

I suppose if VHTV makes this decision it is because they have made all the arrangements for it to work, because generally they do things pretty well

Just now, Sparkles said:

They are calling to them selves that responsibility instead supporting that on external operators. Seems a good move. CC users represents a very very small % of their subscribers, they are opening that possibility to all 
The problem i see is if they may receive a lot of tickets for same moments or if they only save what is on the tickets or personal tastes - with the operators happens the same since after we saw the videos on archive from day "x" the 48h timeline already have passed (they added today videos from 5 days ago)

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yep, but i think it was a step they needed to do.. Probably the problems on the archives lately may also have be related with this new decision 

I really like your analyzes and it gives a lot of meaning to all this

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Pour ma part je ne suis pas fan de l'archive car cela dépend d'autres personnes, alors que je ne suis jamais décu de faire ma propre archive personnel ^^ 

je suppose que si VHTV prend cette décision c'est qu'ils ont prit toutes les dispositions que que cela fonctionne, car généralement ils font plutôt bien les choses

For my part I am not a fan of the archive because it depends on other people, while I am never disappointed to make my own personal archive ^^

I suppose if VHTV makes this decision it is because they have made all the arrangements for it to work, because generally they do things pretty well

peut-être pour toi mais pour ceux qui ne peuvent ou ne veulent pas être membre tout les mois cette archive est vraiment la bienvenue pour savoir et voir ce qui sait passer pendant ce temps,

c'est un gros point fort pour VH d'avoir cette archive et j'espère vraiment qu'ils vont faire des efforts dessus maintenant que les operators de camcaps n'enregistrent plus rien

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

In that link you only have that option.

why they don't use the link they have under the stream window?? I believe that is what everybody uses

1760268982_bandicam2020-02-1317-19-23-287.thumb.jpg.f3ef6985287c93aa0bd41344c23bf3ad.jpg

yes it's really complicated to find this new ticket system for do a request moment it's not win 😏

i don't know where is this help button on the site

Just now, Sparkles said:

They are calling to them selves that responsibility instead supporting that on external operators. Seems a good move. CC users represents a very very small % of their subscribers, they are opening that possibility to all 
The problem i see is if they may receive a lot of tickets for same moments or if they only save what is on the tickets or personal tastes - with the operators happens the same since after we saw the videos on archive from day "x" the 48h timeline already have passed (they added today videos from 5 days ago)

Sorry and it is not personal to any of the 2 projects mentioned, but where was the "rescue" of realm16 for day 5 more relevant than that of realm57 for the same date?
This new scenario and criteria is what makes this very worrying.

Note that on my tiket I pointed out the 2 projects and the "official" answer suport is that the period was lost.🙊

Just now, Sparkles said:

I said videos from 5 days ago ( 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13) .. Didn't said day 5 😉 
And at that time the operators was still collecting moments (so nothing to do with "new scenario and criteria"). Still at that period was announced serious issues with the host that may lead to that. At december and january also many moments saved was lost because of that

And yes, moments lost in Dec and Jan ... I at least know of some, but they were irrelevant in the collection of the projects themselves.
And host problems that already informed resolved or controlled, would not prevent reloading now from the days stopped.🙈

And yes, current criteria, because if operations have already been exempted from their voluntary contributions, all we have seen so far is a stark reduction of files. For the present date.🙉

well seems we can use the classic ticket support for do a request for the archive, this is the answer i got :

Hello!
You can send here the timelines of the moments that you would like to be archived.
With an indication of realm and a link to the moment on the timeline.

but for the members don't know we can do a request by the ticket for save moments for the archive it's complicated there is no indication

and last thing i am curious to see now if it's will be recorded with the 3 cameras in the bedroom for example during the sex or only with one camera this is my other fear,

we have this example of today, it was recorded on only one camera 😏

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Rd 2 suck fuck fingerbang feb 13 in category Sex on realm Mira & Henry camera Bedroom at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes.