Archive Moment Requests Part #3

1 hour ago, stanley said:

They've just added a massive 4 more videos today. I guess after all that hard work they are taking a well deserved rest.

The four moments were from a request I did yesterday but they only saved half of what I requested.  I noticed they only saved the requests which included a women but not any of the requests that were men only.  I understand the audience is mostly straight men but if they are going to completely ignore their non straight audience then I will think twice about renewing. 

I really miss the volunteers who worked hard to save our requested moments in the past.  Heck, VH isnt even saving any of the moments they highlight on their Twitter page.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

The four moments were from a request I did yesterday but they only saved half of what I requested.  I noticed they only saved the requests which included a women but not any of the requests that were men only.  I understand the audience is mostly straight men but if they are going to completely ignore their non straight audience then I will think twice about renewing. 

I really miss the volunteers who worked hard to save our requested moments in the past.  Heck, VH isnt even saving any of the moments they highlight on their Twitter page.  

Even worse. I will continue poking them tomorrow. 

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even worse. I will continue poking them tomorrow. 

Thanks, I am going to try to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until tomorrow to see if the remaining moments I requested get uploaded.  I also have a bunch from today I want to request, several of which are match their Twitter moments so I am hoping at those go through.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Thanks, I am going to try to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until tomorrow to see if the remaining moments I requested get uploaded.  I also have a bunch from today I want to request, several of which are match their Twitter moments so I am hoping at those go through.

You know what would be kind of funny? When you requesting all the moments and they are adding only those you could turn the archives "gay" 😂

You know me and you know I have nothing against gay people but that is quite a really funny thought. Don't you think ? 😉

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know what would be kind of funny? When you requesting all the moments and they are adding only those you could turn the archives "gay" 😂

You know me and you know I have nothing against gay people but that is quite a really funny thought. Don't you think ? 😉

Lol, I was actually thinking the same thing, what if I were the only one making requests and everyone logs into the archive to see nothing but dudes in the shower and the queer shenanigans at Nikki and Poppy's place!

Luckily for the straight guys, I also have a bunch of requests for straight couples from today so its wont be a sausage fest lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stanley said:

They've just added a massive 4 more videos today. I guess after all that hard work they are taking a well deserved rest.

pfffff if the new operators(s) wait the requests of the members for save the moments they can wait long time 😏, what a bad decision they took if it's for have a result like that now !

there is no indication on the vh site for we need to do requests by a ticket now for save the moments, me i know but most of the members are not on camcaps don't know

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I made a ticket and won't stop bothering them until they get to the level we had before. 

Just something really '' UNCONTESTABLE ''!
The intention to make the "best moments" was once again a fallacy ... as always for a change.
Timeline failing, freezing, and repeating and now effectively "efforts" from participants being neglected.

A practical example and I do not believe that "nobody" made this request (in my view totally unnecessary) as it was before.
Last "file" by Mira & Henry on the 14th and today is the 18th.
All lost.
Garbage is this service in 5 days turned.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, firewall said:

vh support about the future of the archive: 

Good day,  We are aware of the archives issue. The number of daily uploaded videos will be significantly increased as soon as we optimize our workflow. It won't take long.

As for an activity performed by another "not yet" trained?
If your intention is to lose customers and stability then the path is correct .....

• Haha 1