Archive Moment Requests Part #3

39 minutes ago, firewall said:

well the moments i requested yesterday of nina/kira are saved but not the full scene i requested

Why are we not surprised. To quote a UK saying, "They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery"  :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

the new operators seems to be more lazy when i see the duration of many new videos

Ah but they have to allow for their coffee breaks, lunch breaks, fag breaks, toilet breaks and self tossing off breaks lol which in the end mean they run out of time lool

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stanley said:

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that VHTV had no idea just how time consuming it is to create the videos. It looks like they thought they could create 100+ videos in half an hour, when in reality the total hours spent by all the volunteers probably added up to a full time job.

Are they too proud/stubborn to go back to the volunteers and admit they cocked up and would they help out again?

I really hope they go back to the old way.  I am getting tired of making detailed requests for them only for VH to ignore them.  We were so lucky to have the dedicated volunteers help us out. 

Now it is a mess, I would say only 40% of the videos I requested have been uploaded and not all of them are complete.  There are sex videos that start mid action, they are only doing the bare minimum.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Now it is a mess, I would say only 40% of the videos I requested have been uploaded and not all of them are complete.  There are sex videos that start mid action, they are only doing the bare minimum.   

Write them again and tell them to redo it...

I love how in the beginning VH tried to make themselves look so much better than VV at the time and now they have become exactly as bad as VV was. I also love how they got rid of the people creating moments and then acknowledged later they didn't have to workflow to replace them. That to me is just simply amazing. All those moments now lost and the ones saved aren't even complete. Again, simply amazing. I love how VH is doing everything they possibly can to sink their company into the ground.

But keep opening those new apartments, right? That'll solve everything.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I love how in the beginning VH tried to make themselves look so much better than VV at the time and now they have become exactly as bad as VV was. I also love how they got rid of the people creating moments and then acknowledged later they didn't have to workflow to replace them. That to me is just simply amazing. All those moments now lost and the ones saved aren't even complete. Again, simply amazing. I love how VH is doing everything they possibly can to sink their company into the ground.

But keep opening those new apartments, right? That'll solve everything.

You are right, but the opening of new apartments is not VH - that are investing managers.....

well,
We started this debate here on 2/13 pp55 and now on 2/19 pp64.
If we consider that due to the nature of this forum EVERYONE is a vhtv premium and the general consensus is getting worse on these 10 pages, (some softer / others more radical like mine) then any respectful administrator would have already pressed the red button.

Someone made a mistake .... SOMEONE MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

fact is day by day, we lose, we are losing and we will continue to lose "memories" if we do not "wake up" and retreat ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1