Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should think about changing the hoster...

oh which kind of hoster are you need Romeo?!! this squirrels are good for eat a dinner of new year and  they are good for many things like VHTV also their stomach are so big 😊.. by the way! is i can i say a happy new year to you or seems the year isn't coming yet in your planet ...!😋🙆‍♀️

tumblr-pp7hpt1c-PI1umjxg9o1-500.gif

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well it is only indirectly their fault by chosing a bad hoster apparently. Like when your internet at home fails. Very annoying thing. I am afraid VHTV can nothing do but wait til hoster fixes the problems. Usually you have a 12 or 24 hrs support contract with those hosters. Better hosters usually are faster and have less downtimes. 

Been happening sinse site opened,They should had changed hosts long long ago.Terrible.

Just now, ooopel said:

oh which kind of hoster are you need Romeo?!! this squirrels are good for eat a dinner of new year and  they are good for many things like VHTV also their stomach are so big 😊.. by the way! is i can i say a happy new year to you or seems the year isn't coming yet in your planet ...!😋🙆‍♀️

tumblr-pp7hpt1c-PI1umjxg9o1-500.gif

Well why not choose AWS or Google? They are very reliable and have basically zero downtimes. Happy new year to you too my friend 😘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn't have been worse timing. I'm sure the VHTV are scrambling and not too happy about fixing tech problems on NYE. 

VHTV can do nothing when their hoster is down but wait and call there and kick their asses to work faster 😜

Just now, Amy3 said:

Couldn't have been worse timing. I'm sure the VHTV are scrambling and not too happy about fixing tech problems on NYE. 

And they already planing new sites without having their single site working good and properly,what can we say when we cant watch the passage of year because site went offline for 4,5 hours and still is.I hope this make them rethink strategy and mark priorities but have many doubts.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Been happening sinse site opened,They should had changed hosts long long ago.Terrible.

I agree. The technology they use by themselves is pretty good and not the problem but pairing it with a bad hoster is the problem. 

Just now, ze81 said:

And they already planing new sites without having their single site working good and properly,what can we say when we cant watch the passage of year because site went offline for 4,5 hours and still is.I hope this make them rethink strategy and mark priorities but have many doubts.

You know splitting a site is basically just add another junction linking to a different URL. You can do that in ten minutes. THe real problem is the hoster. Regardless if they have 1 or 100 different sites. 

So the strategy of more sites has absolutely nothing to do with this. 

And shouldn't be us contacting them to some compensation about this big failure..they should do it by themselfs,like it hapened one time in Rlc that they puted,gived us free days in acount.We have zero fault.And couldn't had been in a worst day,night.End of year lost..similar context,situation will only happen in one year from now.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You know splitting a site is basically just add another junction linking to a different URL. You can do that in ten minutes. THe real problem is the hoster. Regardless if they have 1 or 100 different sites. 

So the strategy of more sites has absolutely nothing to do with this. 

We will see,if they already have problems managing one site,i can imagine with double the work..not to mention that makes a lot of sense....to separate,segregate their users base.One strong site is better than several smaller weaker ones.Just my view of subject.