Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

5 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

3 is fairly standard, 4 is not unusual 5 not unheard of. 1 for gas port to expand the internal abdomen, 1 for video camera, 1-3 for instruments. Depending on style/technique the gas port can by swapped to instrument as well.  For 4-5 days post-op the wounds don't look too bad, depending on closure and aftercare. Fair bit of bruising for sure. My guess is they will look way better in about a week. in 3 months you'll have to look close to see them.

Indeed.  Also, aside from the knees, the abdomen is one of the most painful places to get shot.  Or, have surgery.  (don't ask).  

• Like 4

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Dear God!!!! Be careful back there Nina! 😱  Nicks here are reeeealy painful, don't ask....

🤣🤣 I remember back on RLC, when Eva and Sam were still around, Sam would dive into Eva's exit-only with a pair of TWEEZERS.  Zoiks! 

15 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Indeed.  Also, aside from the knees, the abdomen is one of the most painful places to get shot.  Or, have surgery.  (don't ask).  

Objection your Honor, the subject is not about being Shot, nor Knees...Reaching...😁

• Haha 1

I wonder if they sent her home with any of the good pain meds, unless Russia is in the grips of an "opiod crisis" like over here in the US.  

Or if she is a typical female and just "powers through" the pain.  My mother was one of those who refused to take anything stronger than aspirin, and suffered in silence.  Never understood why.   

Alternatively, she could just take some Robitussin, because the TUSSIN cures everything!  (Those who know the routine will get it LOL)