Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3a

jouandomy

Last news, Kira just "reassured" me: I thought she was going to work, but she's only going to see her doctor. It is not appendicitis. She will have to undergo an intervention shortly and she is under medical control.

That's all folks!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 2 minutes, Kjeld Carlsen a dit :

Home at 19:16 - Left again with a small suitcase 21:41

The small suitcase, the shiny gold coloured one, I think, is a make-up case.  They usually take that out with them when they are "performing", which I find incredulous if Kira is not well.

Maybe that is what they were disagreeing about earlier.   I hope I'm wrong.  If anyone knows any different then I will happily be put right on this.

What the hell?  I hit the road for a week and come home to find my baby girl is ill?  I'm never leaving you all in charge again!  

Seriously though, this is very bizarre and unsettling.  I do not like seeing Kira like this, and it has been a long time since the last time I have, which was back on RLC.  

@jouandomy what do you mean by "intervention"?  I hope you mean something different than what intervention means here in the USA.  

I am very worried  😟 

1940.JPG

• Like 4

0530, they are finally home.  Kira, as usual, whips up a quick snack of chopped veggies with perhaps a tzatziki sauce?  I sure hope there is no work tomorrow, but she looks okay this morning.  It sounds like they are watching a humorous Russian soap opera.  

kitchen76.JPG

• Like 2

Kira popped into bed at 06:07 alone.  Nina was on her phone in the lounge for 10 minutes before joining her. 

As for Kira working?  I'm not sure if she has a regular job anymore.  She stays in bed much later these days, and she hardly ever goes out at the same regular time, which means she could be unemployed right now.  This in turn means they will have little in the way of income coming in.  This, coupled with the less lucrative RLC life they had before, is probably the driving force for their need to engage in the pixel prostitution they have to perform.  I don't think Kira is the main breadwinner anymore, so has to fall in with Nina's demands..  It is a real shame.  We are not "walking in their shoes", and none of us will know what real pressures they are under at the moment.  I know that we've all probably had to go off to work even when we were really, really ill, but this is different.  They are better than this.

Nina as always is sitting at home most of the time, waiting for fame and fortune to come knocking on the door. Which it won't.  Her whole life is centered on her phone, with time out for Playstation occasionally.  When she's pushed she might do a little housework, I did see her cleaning the bath out the other day, but not much else.  Oh and the tiny amount of cooking the day Kira was really ill, but the bulk of the housework still falls on Kira.  In my opinion, Nina is nothing without Kira.  She really ought to take more care of her.

By "intervention" this usually means a small surgical operation to put right something which has gone wrong internally.  Could be a blocked fallopian tube, or problem with her uterus, as she was coming to the end of her menstruation period when the drama occured.  Yep!  I think Intervention in the American terminology means taken under USA Government control. which ain't gonna happen here in Russia.  Trump ain't got that much influence.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Kira popped into bed at 06:07 alone.  Nina was on her phone in the lounge for 10 minutes before joining her. 

As for Kira working?  I'm not sure if she has a regular job anymore.  She stays in bed much later these days, and she hardly ever goes out at the same regular time, which means she could be unemployed right now.  This in turn means they will have little in the way of income coming in.  This, coupled with the less lucrative RLC life they had before, is probably the driving force for their need to engage in the pixel prostitution they have to perform.  I don't think Kira is the main breadwinner anymore, so has to fall in with Nina's demands..  It is a real shame.  We are not "walking in their shoes", and none of us will know what real pressures they are under at the moment.  I know that we've all probably had to go off to work even when we were really, really ill, but this is different.  They are better than this.

Nina as always is sitting at home most of the time, waiting for fame and fortune to come knocking on the door. Which it won't.  Her whole life is centered on her phone, with time out for Playstation occasionally.  When she's pushed she might do a little housework, I did see her cleaning the bath out the other day, but not much else.  Oh and the tiny amount of cooking the day Kira was really ill, but the bulk of the housework still falls on Kira.  In my opinion, Nina is nothing without Kira.  She really ought to take more care of her.

By "intervention" this usually means a small surgical operation to put right something which has gone wrong internally.  Could be a blocked fallopian tube, or problem with her uterus, as she was coming to the end of her menstruation period when the drama occured.  Yep!  I think Intervention in the American terminology means taken under USA Government control. which ain't gonna happen here in Russia.  Trump ain't got that much influence.

Yer Scarin' me.....So, on this side of the lens, we're just Enablers.?

• Like 1