Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad I guess I caught the ending. Nonetheless way less than in the past but they are a strong couple. I like them a lot.

They're complacent with each other.  While we know Stepan (appears) to put little effort in their relationship,  Maya use to spice things up wearing a french maid's outfit or other frilly attire.  But haven't seen her do that in a few months.  And when they have sex, rarely is there foreplay.  She jumps his boner for a couple minutes, he turns her over and after a few more minutes, he's looking for tissues.

They have become the grandma and grandpa of RLC in many ways.

They're complacent with each other.  While we know Stepan (appears) to put little effort in their relationship,  Maya use to spice things up wearing a french maid's outfit or other frilly attire.  But haven't seen her do that in a few months.  And when they have sex, rarely is there foreplay.  She jumps his boner for a couple minutes, he turns her over and after a few more minutes, he's looking for tissues.

They have become the grandma and grandpa of RLC in many ways.

The funniest part that strikes me the most is when they have sex, someone always has to run and get the tissues to clean up. If you know what the out come is after the deed is done. It would be easier just to have the tissues or a towel at arms length to grab immediately.

They do seem to have slowed down over the past year. I haven't see much of the maid or Khalessi in a while.

Most couples I know are comprised of one person who is spunky and outgoing, and the other person is more deliberated and reserved. It's a "division of labor" situation. I think that's true of them.

They don't fight, they work together on projects often, they have friends and family, they love their pets, and basically they're about as nice of a real-life couple as you'll ever see on RLC.

Let's remember she was sick a couple times some months back. That could have affected their life.  One thing- you never see them fighting or upset.

Yea, the way she's been its as if she's going through menopause...in her late 20s.

Let's remember she was sick a couple times some months back. That could have affected their life.  One thing- you never see them fighting or upset.

They have had their arguments before but they are very few and far between.

They do seem to have slowed down over the past year. I haven't see much of the maid or Khalessi in a while.

Most couples I know are comprised of one person who is spunky and outgoing, and the other person is more deliberated and reserved. It's a "division of labor" situation. I think that's true of them.

They don't fight, they work together on projects often, they have friends and family, they love their pets, and basically they're about as nice of a real-life couple as you'll ever see on RLC.

I could not agree more.  Most of the other apartments seem to have highly dysfunctional couples or they appear to play a role for the cams.  These two seem like a real deal couple and actually love each other.