Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 7:15 PM, StnCld316 said:

:biggrin:

Hmmm....whats that on the wall......oh yeah thats my owners webcam...."yeah im gonne be a movie star"

8)  ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....whats that on the wall......oh yeah thats my owners webcam...."yeah im gonne be a movie star"

It's just one of those few priceless moments you don't catch animals doing to often.  So you grab it when you got the chance.  I had a couple of good pics of Lora's cat but somehow I can't find them. 

I'll have to go back through the archives to find them if they are still there.

It's just one of those few priceless moments you don't catch animals doing to often.  So you grab it when you got the chance.  I had a couple of good pics of Lora's cat but somehow I can't find them. 

yea they are rare...so when the oppertunity comes you "grab" it...i hope you find those..lokkoing forward to see them. 8)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎13 at 5:24 PM, satinfrog said:

Stepan has such a huge cock I wonder if maya realises how lucky she is to have access to it... got to be atleast 8/9 inches!

That's just Pinochio's nose. 

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 9:53 PM, crazymuppet said:

yea they are rare...so when the oppertunity comes you "grab" it...i hope you find those..lokkoing forward to see them. 8)

I found some and put them all as one.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 4:34 PM, StnCld316 said:

I found some and put them all as one.

THX  love them all

Ok, if you had to choose which to bone.  This one or fatty from Alina's?

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 2:28 PM, tonpied said:

:biggrin:

AAAAAAh l'obèse !!!

Horreur !!!!

AA vomir...

Va t'en, t'es grosse !!!!!

Casse toi obèse !!!!