Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly certain that they were smoking hookah. Hookah is less of a drug than nicotine and certainly less addictive than anything out there. Shit... coffee is more addictive than hookah.

I don't do the stuff so I am not really familiar about the thing and what it's for.

While they were smoking the stuff they were sure getting a good laugh over something in the room.

First time I actually seen them doing something like this in all the time I have been watching them.

I had a video of it but the computer was acting strange. I ran my back up to correct it but forgot to move the video to a storage drive.

I don't do the stuff so I am not really familiar about the thing and what it's for.

I've never smoked hookah so I don't know exactly how strong it is personally. From what I know of it, in terms of creating a buzz or getting high, it's much weaker than weed and maybe stronger than nicotine.. maybe, except nicotine nowadays is a lot more dangerous and addictive because of all the added chemicals. Hookah is 100% legal. They even have hookah bars here in the states.

I've never smoked hookah so I don't know exactly how strong it is personally. From what I know of it, in terms of creating a buzz or getting high, it's much weaker than weed and maybe stronger than nicotine.. maybe, except nicotine nowadays is a lot more dangerous and addictive because of all the added chemicals. Hookah is 100% legal. They even have hookah bars here in the states.

I only smoke cigarettes. Been doing that over 50 years. So I'll likely continue that till they lay me to rest.