Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

E&A  were boring as hell and depressing to watch. For newbies, the people screwing in the above captures were guests (we called her Mighty Mouse (aka mouska or something like that in Russian). That woman was nasty powerful. Testosterone molecules burned when she came on screen. It was a high point of CC member activity, too.  :P :P :P

Back on topic: I'm sick of that fucking picture, too. It's the only rock sculpture I've seen that can be so easily mistaken for dog doo.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎23 at 11:22 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

Esta madrugada está siendo muy tensa...Algo para dulcificar...This morning has been very tense ... Something to soften .

Dios que manía tienen las chicas rusas de teñirse el pelo de rubio platino! Si parecen abuelas! No me gusta!

• 2 weeks later...

Who else would like this haircutter? But at 8 AM ??

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What is pathetic about this photo is a few minutes after it was taken, she starts trimming his beard.  I'll give him a mulligan for not cutting his own hair, but dude is too fucking lazy to trim his beard 2-3x/week - she has to do it for him.  Just as she walks the dog, grooms the dog, cleans the house...and so on.