Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

Who else would like this haircutter? But at 8 AM ??

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

What is pathetic about this photo is a few minutes after it was taken, she starts trimming his beard.  I'll give him a mulligan for not cutting his own hair, but dude is too fucking lazy to trim his beard 2-3x/week - she has to do it for him.  Just as she walks the dog, grooms the dog, cleans the house...and so on.

Stepan is not the most energetic person. I used to watch them a lot but hardly ever do now. Watching them sit at the computer for 10 hours a day tired me out.  LOL

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is pathetic about this photo is a few minutes after it was taken, she starts trimming his beard.  I'll give him a mulligan for not cutting his own hair, but dude is too fucking lazy to trim his beard 2-3x/week - she has to do it for him.  Just as she walks the dog, grooms the dog, cleans the house...and so on.

Stepan is not the most energetic person. I used to watch them a lot but hardly ever do now. Watching them sit at the computer for 10 hours a day tired me out.  LOL

I believe you can give low marks to all the men/boys of RLC. It doesn't appear that any of them work (unless you count sitting around the apt. their job) and how many of them lift a hand to help their women?

I was sitting here thinking what kind of thing's would happen and what the world would be like if All the cell phones,land lines, all computers(desk top,laptops,i-pads,tablets,i-pods)no tv's,ALL game systems,no radios(portable,Car Radios,home systems,etc) basically All electronic devices was shut down for a undetermined amount of time.on rlc...guys on computers and girls on cell phones.     

any input folks?

[move]boy this should be good.[/move]

People spent time with their family...read books...conversation.  The term 'family unit' meant something back then.

I was sitting here thinking what kind of thing's would happen and what the world would be like if All the cell phones,land lines, all computers(desk top,laptops,i-pads,tablets,i-pods)no tv's,ALL game systems,no radios(portable,Car Radios,home systems,etc) basically All electronic devices was shut down for a undetermined amount of time.on rlc...guys on computers and girls on cell phones.     

any input folks?

I believe you can give low marks to all the men/boys of RLC. It doesn't appear that any of them work (unless you count sitting around the apt. their job) and how many of them lift a hand to help their women?

He did have a job at one time.  That's when Maya used to clean in her skimpy maid outfits or cleaned in the nude.

any input folks?

We wouldn't have a device to see a post like this and render an opinion on not having a device.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 7:14 AM, Prodog said:

Everybody trying the bleach blonde look?

My niece colored her hair a few years back to a blonde look and within 3 hours afterwards she went for a swim at the pool and the chlorine content turned her hair green.  I don't ever recall her playing with hair coloring after that.

My niece colored her hair a few years back to a blonde look and within 3 hours afterwards she went for a swim at the pool and the chlorine content turned her hair green.  I don't ever recall her playing with hair coloring after that.

Good grief! What ever happened to that old saying "Only your hairdresser knows for sure".

Good grief! What ever happened to that old saying "Only your hairdresser knows for sure".

And a licensed one at that.