Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plain_jane

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Most inexplicable thing about that couple is the huge poster with the turd-like pebbles' stack on the wall. WTF?

Most inexplicable thing about that couple is the huge poster with the turd-like pebbles' stack on the wall. WTF?

You noticed that did you?  I mean how could anyone miss it?  It's been there since day one, so obviously these two aren't maturing, or evolving much over time.

The truth is they are both rather scummy, low brow individuals.  Her tattoo in that regards is a definite clue as to their love of fine art and worldly sophistication. 

I mean, for all the things that could have been put up in its place, they prefer to look at something that resembles shit.  What does that tell you. 

And think about this,.. Even RLC hasn't bothered to move them into a nicer apartment, as they have done with practically everyone else.  Why is that?

Their thoughts most likely would be, why bother, pigs like to wallow in filth, so why waste the money. 

Now back to that stimulating poster.  Who the fuck would have thought so well of it in the first place to have bought it and then carried it home with them?  Again, you must refer to that distracting, hideous tattoo of hers for the answer to that riddle.

I almost never bother to visit this apartment.  I mean I can only hold my nose for so long.  But when I saw that comment about that poster, I felt like this just had to said.

You noticed that did you?  I mean how could anyone miss it?  It's been there since day one, so obviously these two aren't maturing, or evolving much over time.

The truth is they are both rather scummy, low brow individuals.  Her tattoo in that regards is a definite clue as to their love of fine art and worldly sophistication. 

I mean, for all the things that could have been put up in its place, they prefer to look at something that resembles shit.  What does that tell you. 

And think about this,.. Even RLC hasn't bothered to move them into a nicer apartment, as they have done with practically everyone else.  Why is that?

Their thoughts most likely would be, why bother, pigs like to wallow in filth, so why waste the money. 

Now back to that stimulating poster.  Who the fuck would have thought so well of it in the first place to have bought it and then carried it home with them?  Again, you must refer to that distracting, hideous tattoo of hers for the answer to that riddle.

I almost never bother to visit this apartment.  I mean I can only hold my nose for so long.  But when I saw that comment about that poster, I felt like this just had to said.

I think that picture is property of RLC.  I'd have to back into the archives to see if the previous tenants before Maya and Stepan had that picture.  Just trying to remember who was there before them.

I think that picture is property of RLC.  I'd have to back into the archives to see if the previous tenants before Maya and Stepan had that picture.  Just trying to remember who was there before them.

No sé si esa foto-cuadro estaba allí cuando los otros inquilinos, la cuestión es que esa cámara se cambió radicalmente de ubicación y no recuerdo que se puedira ver ese cuadro. La cámara estaba situada en la esquina, encima del ordenador que tienen Maya y Stepan actualmente. Creo recordar que los anteriores inquilinos fueron Elena y Artur.

No sé si esa foto-cuadro estaba allí cuando los otros inquilinos, la cuestión es que esa cámara se cambió radicalmente de ubicación y no recuerdo que se puedira ver ese cuadro. La cámara estaba situada en la esquina, encima del ordenador que tienen Maya y Stepan actualmente. Creo recordar que los anteriores inquilinos fueron Elena y Artur.

I'll go and check the archives for Elena & Artur and see if that same painting is on the wall.