Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

More exercise!

Interesting that the video they are using to exercise by is giving instructions in English (wasn't sure they understood English until now).

Also, it has been easier for Maya to do push-ups and sit-ups then Stepan; who you can tell is breathing heavier and struggling after a few repetitions ( I hope my pictures posts in this thread).

Edit:  Sorry - doing something wrong & pictures wont post :(

It posted Howard. 

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More exercise!

Interesting that the video they are using to exercise by is giving instructions in English (wasn't sure they understood English until now).

Also, it has been easier for Maya to do push-ups and sit-ups then Stepan; who you can tell is breathing heavier and struggling after a few repetitions ( I hope my pictures posts in this thread).

It posted Howard.

I see other photos from other posts but not those I just posted (even logged in using another browser but still see nothing).

Oh well...if you say they posted that's what matters.

More exercise!

It posted Howard.

I see other photos from other posts but not those I just posted (even logged in using another browser but still see nothing).

Oh well...if you say they posted that's what matters.

You used the attachment feature below the comment box. Any thing posted through that goes to the attachment center and is only visible by members with paid memberships.

She has a great body...such a pity about the tatoo though. :(

Yes, but even us Old Dudes ignore that tattoo now.

She's talented, gifted at many crafts, often has fun with costumes, can fix auto body dents,  and everybody here loves her. She's probably the only woman on RLC that nobody has bitched about here at CC.

You could marry her and deal with it. Some of the other women would be, well, either boring or too high of an emotional maintenance project.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎27 at 3:05 PM, StnCld316 said:

The Adams Family Night.

I'm not sure. The big one looks like mama Cass from the old group "The Mamas and the Papas". Maybe they're starting a new singing group.  :)  You name them.

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎28 at 8:14 AM, Prodog said:

The Adams Family Night.

I'm not sure. The big one looks like mama Cass from the old group "The Mamas and the Papas". Maybe they're starting a new singing group.  :)  You name them.

Great observation.