1 more to go!!

HarleyFatboy

On 10/31/2019 at 8:51 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to say Congratulations to the Washington (Walgreens) Nationals on winning their first World Series in franchise history.  Congrats Nationals!

I have always enjoyed reading your post-@HarleyFatboy  I am a die-hard Yankees fan, so you must know how I now feel. In all my years of meeting professional athletes, I can now say, my friend, Dave Martinez, is a "WSC" Manager. He's parents Lilian and' Ernesto AKA Lefty. The twin brothers, Eric and Ernest, who also had careers in the minor league level. Sister Miley. They are going to hold a get together in Ocala, Florida. I am going to bust his balls by wearing a Yankees cap. I hope Cole signs with N.Y. Yankees30.gif.f61801b913421e48704d2330947936d3.gif

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I have always enjoyed reading your post-@HarleyFatboy  I am a die-hard Yankees fan, so you must know how I now feel. In all my years of meeting professional athletes, I can now say, my friend, Dave Martinez, is a "WSC" Manager. He's parents Lilian and' Ernesto AKA Lefty. The twin brothers, Eric and Ernest, who also had careers in the minor league level. Sister Miley. They are going to hold a get together in Ocala, Florida. I am going to bust his balls by wearing a Yankees cap. I hope Cole signs with N.Y. Yankees30.gif.f61801b913421e48704d2330947936d3.gif

Pirate, even though i like you, i am in no way a fan of anything New York lol.  Hell, if you want to bust his balls...wear and Astros cap!!  I hope Cole is happy wherever he chooses to go but I believe he is heading to California as he is from there.  I think Cole is headed to the Athletics!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Pirate, even though i like you, i am in no way a fan of anything New York lol.  Hell, if you want to bust his balls...wear and Astros cap!!  I hope Cole is happy wherever he chooses to go but I believe he is heading to California as he is from there.  I think Cole is headed to the Athletics!

True., I say, Yankees or Dodgers.