B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 October #2 / November #1

3 minutes ago, ab22 said:

the only reason i joined rlc is naomi if she gone it will be a great loss to rlc - only thinking loud :lightbulb:

and you have every right to feel this way.  for me, i never cared for Naomi and her fake boobs that are lopsided!  as a matter of fact, girls with gaudy tattoos and fake tits never were my thing and i would not watch them.  different strokes for different folks!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you have every right to feel this way.  for me, i never cared for Naomi and her fake boobs that are lopsided!  as a matter of fact, girls with gaudy tattoos and fake tits never were my thing and i would not watch them.  different strokes for different folks!!

damn Harley--that only leaves about 1 or 2 possibilities---no sense wasting your time 😏

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

im also not a fan of fake boobs my friend but on her it looks great and add to that here amazing princes beauty sexiest pu**y lipps and swetest smile well a long time havent saw a so perfect woman but not everyone has the same taste in woman i think on that we can agree my friend 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1