Pocahontas & Alibaba (2019) Part #1

Hey vhtv and everyone else. 
I watch on my iphone and generally had no real problem. But inside of two months, I can no longer access hardly any cams or houses either. The degradation is complete. I am ending my subscription immediately. I can’t even message vhtv. Anyone else having trouble?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

Hey vhtv and everyone else. 
I watch on my iphone and generally had no real problem. But inside of two months, I can no longer access hardly any cams or houses either. The degradation is complete. I am ending my subscription immediately. I can’t even message vhtv. Anyone else having trouble?

I hardly use mobile, but have no problems with it. Try using a different browser to see if there is any difference 

If you need the direct link of support without having to open the site: https://voyeur-house.tv/support 

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

I hardly use mobile, but have no problems with it. Try using a different browser to see if there is any difference 

If you need the direct link of support without having to open the site: https://voyeur-house.tv/support 

I am not tech savvy enough to know how to change browsers 

3 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

It's not just you, I am having some issues with PC. VHTV already tweeted they are having issues.

1 minute ago, Alley barber said:

Just install a new one from the app store (Android or Ios).. as examples there are: opera, firefox, chrome, dolphin, puffin, Mint

Search by browser

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

This night yes.. some lag and have to "re-click" to open some cams. But he talked in the last two months 

Yes I am mainly on about now but it also has been bad a few times over the last few months for me too.

• Like 1