Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is no electrical issue, it's just Leora getting her alone time when needed!!

i usualy would agree in that but come on..she is with Paul,dude watches her in cams..any offline time he will know the reasons,she isn't dumb or pretend to be dumb like others(Asia mainly)and won't put house offline to fuck a dude knowing Paul will be all over her,doesn't make any sense.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is total BS!  If she is in the apartment and there is someone that knows Russian, there is nothing private about it.  you my friend are lost in translation!!

The only thing lost is your mind 

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i usualy would agree in that but come on..she is with Paul,dude watches her in cams..any offline time he will know the reasons,she isn't dumb or pretend to be dumb like others(Asia mainly)and won't put house offline to fuck a dude knowing Paul will be all over her,doesn't make any sense.

Paul would believe anything Leora told him!  Women lie all the time to the one that they are supposed to love or to the one that loves them when they are having a fling and being unfaithful and it's the same way for the guys in that situation!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect, but the fact it was spoken on a forum that people had access to negates the rules of privacy in my opinion..When she wants privacy she normally goes into the toilet.

That information is not to be shared on the forum it is in the rules. Just because you understand it does not mean that you should be blabbing it here. 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Paul would believe anything Leora told him!  Women lie all the time to the one that they are supposed to love or to the one that loves them when they are having a fling and being unfaithful and it's the same way for the guys in that situation!

Total BS spews from your lips as usual. 

3 minutes ago, Ean25 said:

That information is not to be shared on the forum it is in the rules. Just because you understand it does not mean that you should be blabbing it here. 

this is where you are wrong again, and you talk about me spewing BS from the lips....look in the mirror my friend!  anything said while they are in the apartments is fair game as long as specific places aren't mentioned.  i don't know how long you've been around these parts but you obviously skipped that class!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

this is where you are wrong again, and you talk about me spewing BS from the lips....look in the mirror my friend!  anything said while they are in the apartments is fair game as long as specific places aren't mentioned.  i don't know how long you've been around these parts but you obviously skipped that class!

the reason that more things aren't mentioned in the forum from the translators is because they do not want to tarnish the reputation of these girls.....and that's a fact!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Guess you told me didn't you!

F ... k this country .... so long without light is inconceivable ....
There goes the Halloween party .... ( she  showed the mask yesterday) ... everything she has in the freezer can go to garbage (spoiled)...

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, lwis said:

F ... k this country .... so long without light is inconceivable ....
There goes the Halloween party .... ( she  showed the mask yesterday) ... everything she has in the freezer can go to garbage (spoiled)...

don't worry, nothing is going to spoil that is in the refrigerator.  when she is finished doing whatever it is she is doing, the cams will come back and the deceiving of the subscribers will be over!

• Like 1