Leora - General Chat Topic October/November 2019 #9

happyone

Il y a 3 heures, fan de a dit :

ho LEORA is notre reine un rêve ou La Réalité, this Toute obscurité:timide:

Quelle connerie vous dites , reine de quoi, elle nous baise avec RLC pour faire ses affaires en douce, 

Vous croyez à la panne de courant , Bravo !!!!  

arrêtez d’être crédule , ouvrez vos yeux un peu  !!!!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, fan de said:

at all times spent on mobile phone to check your messages and time spent out very short professional presence.

She started strong and wanting to please when she first arrived in August, with mostly two bates per day....This has gradually waned to one per day and not much is seen of her before 1900-1930 at night and very little action before 2230-2300.

Its no wonder to an extent that some folks are feeling cheated or let down, even to the extent that some believe she is having extra adventures or excitement outside the apartment with someone else.

My honest feeling is that she has always been a complex person, who will do exactly whatever she wants to do, None of us know for sure, and the truth is its nothing to do with us.

Having said that, I feel to an extent this last couple of weeks have been a disappointment.

I also believe this will be the last time we see her, I don't think she will return for RLC in the future.

Just my honest opinion...Many will no doubt disagree with me....That's good.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

There is something happening there, time will show

Hope she has brought some penicillin with her, If its true she may need a shot if she's not careful. ::):biggrin::biggrin:

PS; I am of course joking !!

• Like 2