B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

I would love to meet the "genious" that choosed this 6 girls(and they were 7 with that blond that did zero and already leaved)and that brought(again)the robot twins just 3,4 months after they stayed three full long painful months and puted them in b1.What a dam genius!Bet thousands and thousands are subscribing and paying to watch all the..nothing..in cams,i refuse to believe it's the same persons that were in charge of rlc till one,two years ago,this new ones are "special" and "wise"🀣.

• Like 1

And even with the hooka and TV set up at the terrace, they still went off-camera in the backyard to smoke! They aren't exactly making it easier for us to forgive them for going out so much, and never doing anything at home!

🀬

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And even with the hooka and TV set up at the terrace, they still went off-camera in the backyard to smoke! They aren't exactly making it easier for us to forgive them for going out so much, and never doing anything at home!

🀬

They are inside and now speaking with Holly...That's an improvement compare to the last couple of days..

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

They are inside and now speaking with Holly...That's an improvement compare to the last couple of days..

We're back to how it was before the conflict. In one way that's very nice, on the other side we have just had a one week setback. We'reΒ back to watching TV and nail polish, while sleeping off hangovers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Just to clarify and correct--you are a year too early on flash

December 2020
Β 
The message states "FlashΒ Player willΒ no longerΒ beΒ supportedΒ after December 2020".May 6, 2019

Β 

I stand corrected

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We're back to how it was before the conflict. In one way that's very nice, on the other side we have just had a one week setback. We'reΒ back to watching TV and nail polish, while sleeping off hangovers.

That's Cherry and Mel's M.O...Holly and Evelyn has been fun thus far...Alla is getting more comfortable with the cams......The rest don't have a clue what this project is about and I put the blame solely on RLC with their useless vetting process....

• Like 1