Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #10

happyone

My dear! There are some deep troubles in your mind at the time, I guess. But - cheer up -no soup is eaten as hot as is cooked. But - it has to be eaten the way you've cooked it.  😉

You have chosen your path. Stepping new steps one way or another - sometimes to quick, sometimes to slow. It doesn't matter. It is - your way. Your way to be what you really are. What you really want to be, to do..whatever.

Actually, you ought to be happy - you're lucky to be - pretty. Very pretty, hehe. You're lucky to have - so many talents. You're smart, you're healthy! You have responsibilities and stuff you care about. You have people that admire you in more than just one way (I mean - not the only...that way). And least - not the last - you are lucky to be all of that + being a - woman. Khm...the Queen!  🙂

It's not easy all of the time. But, keep in mind - you are the one that makes your world around. Here, there, it doesn't matter. You are a wonderful person wherever you go.

Of course you question yourself many things, among all of them - your relationship as well. Been there, done that. You are the only one you answer to. Whatever you will do - it will be your soup. Cook it well! Or - get on and look for a new recipe. There are many soups... 😉 And - there's only one - Leora. And yeah - so may chefs, hehe.

Btw - your lovely rosebud between your cheeks is there - behind and up to your lovely petals...

Kiss!  😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beckett said:

Guy Fawkes night ended with a bang 💥

Pity Guy Fawkes wasn’t around nowadays, the house in question could certainly do with a refurbishment, and all 600 inhabitants placed in homes for the criminally insane.....Bunch of self serving arrogant bastards!! 

• Like 2

Well folks!!  As Alex Ferguson the ex Manchester United manager once said “ We are now entering squeaky bum time “ 

Within the next 48 hours the red mist will descend when Leora’s Auntie arrives for her monthly visit, and following that if mine and a few other peoples calculations are correct, she should be departing some time next week ☹️

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and that perhaps RLC have got of their arses and managed to arrange a longer visa than thought, there is nothing I would like better than to see the likes of Felix proven right and myself wrong....The next week will enlighten us one way or another.

🙏🤞

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well folks!!  As Alex Ferguson the ex Manchester United manager once said “ We are now entering squeaky bum time “ 

Within the next 48 hours the red mist will descend when Leora’s Auntie arrives for her monthly visit, and following that if mine and a few other peoples calculations are correct, she should be departing some time next week ☹️

I sincerely hope that I am wrong, and that perhaps RLC have got of their arses and managed to arrange a longer visa than thought, there is nothing I would like better than to see the likes of Felix proven right and myself wrong....The next week will enlighten us one way or another.

🙏🤞

hoping you are wrong my fuzzy cat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

La tía favorita de todos acaba de llegar.

Hello friend... with the arrival of the aunt... and the contempt to the European market.... many of us, will cancel your membership...... I JUST CANCELED MY MEMBERSHIP.....
For me ... it is no longer important whether she stays or leaves.... I have reached a point of indifference....

What to pay for if your schedules and mine don't match...

In 10 days, I've only seen her once masturbate, and she does it every day.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 
during 5 days I will continue looking... until exhausting the pending days that I have left...
The best thing about all this... has been the people in this chat... I have spent very good times reading and commenting...
A hug for all......

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1